Phoebe, the Hammerzon

Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
My short comment, still leveling, lvl103, thundercrack is very good but vs bosses at least during leveling - hammer is yet not so effective, my stuff is ok, legion and kabraxis skin. I have not paid attention to fcr/ias or fhr yet. this comment is for others who are leveling.
Xtraordinary_U
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
so I pushed to act 1 hell today. got all the mid tier, besides rings. just wondering where to farm the SUs?
also my block chance is only 18%.. is that just due to my DeX or that I dont have the charms and SU shield?
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@Crash
Really enjoying this build and your guide suggestions in Sigma so far and thanks for writing a clear TLDR type of guide. I always thought there was potential in the zerae hammer skill pre-sigma but couldn't get it right and didn't have chucknorris gear.

I do loving crafting though, curious on your thoughts for this roll. Understood getting a good set of rolls on war scepter is highly unlikely given combined stat pool. The SOR proc just seems to fit this play style really nicely.

edit - this craft one as compared to tu4 war scepter or the rw your recco-ed as i haven't found the other SU options
elpepe
Prowler
15 | 0
look at thisImage i think that is the only eth in the game and the damage is beyond a perfect one
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
elpepe wrote:look at this

wow
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OP, you may add to midgame-endgame section - this unique ammy:
Niradyahk
Niradyahk
Amulet

Required Level: 80
Item Level: 105
2% Chance to cast level 50 Singularity on Melee Attack
+2 to All Skills
20% Cast Speed
+250 to Life
+125 to Mana
3% Reanimate as: Random Monster
in addition to + skill this-not-so common fcr( for non pure caster items). I immediately felt the diference with the hammer when my fcr went from 20 to 40.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Xtraordinary_U wrote:so I pushed to act 1 hell today. got all the mid tier, besides rings. just wondering where to farm the SUs?
also my block chance is only 18%.. is that just due to my DeX or that I dont have the charms and SU shield?

SUs only start dropping in hell, so you likely won't find many yet. The TUs can carry y ou well into charms, probably complete a little over half the charms. Your dex will begin to pick up faster with more charms and the 400 stat points you get from signets of learning.

krex87 wrote:Image

edit - this craft one as compared to tu4 war scepter or the rw your recco-ed as i haven't found the other SU options

certainly a pretty good roll considering the affix pool. Shame it rolled minimum damage and somewhat low ED, but overall its orbed pretty well and looks decent. You'll want more cast rate on it though.

elpepe wrote:i think that is the only eth in the game and the damage is beyond a perfect one

Controller found an eth a week or two ago and him and I have both had issues hitting the damage cap with hammers. Nice find. Should massively incresae your damage.

Ruubel wrote:OP, you may add to midgame-endgame section - this unique ammy:
Niradyahk
Niradyahk
Amulet

Required Level: 80
Item Level: 105
2% Chance to cast level 50 Singularity on Melee Attack
+2 to All Skills
20% Cast Speed
+250 to Life
+125 to Mana
3% Reanimate as: Random Monster
in addition to + skill this-not-so common fcr( for non pure caster items). I immediately felt the diference with the hammer when my fcr went from 20 to 40.

Not worth it. You can roll fcr on a rare amulet. if you want a decent unique amulet, black dwarf heavily outclasses this one.
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
this might also be a good example of a rare ammy to use
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
the one I'm using isn't even that good, but it does what I need it to. So many people go on and on about what's best in slot versus just getting what your character actually needs.

Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Question.. If Hammer of Zaraoe via COTW were to be found, could I play as a Lioness spearzon and still use it? Is it a "melee" skill?