Phoebe, the Hammerzon

ajulasilotr
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crash wrote:
it's an issue with the orange text on the skin of kabraxis armor I think. If you dont have that armor, you should be fine.

I do have SoK
kaelthas
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Can u explain for me life leech is life after each kill or life stolen per hit?? Thanks
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How does
Titan's Burden
Titan's Burden
Spangenhelm (4)

Defense: (113 - 131) to (170 - 197)
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 11
Required Strength: 34
Item Level: 19
3% Chance to cast level 3 Shower of Rocks on Melee Attack
Stun Attack
3% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(35 to 57)% Enhanced Defense
(7 to 10)% to Strength
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (1)
Defense: (401 - 450) to (562 - 631)
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 29
Required Strength: 68
Item Level: 36
5% Chance to cast level 9 Shower of Rocks on Melee Attack
Stun Attack
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(81 to 103)% Enhanced Defense
(15 to 18)% to Strength
Physical Resist 7%
Socketed (3)
Defense: (1028 - 1132) to (1419 - 1563)
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 47
Required Strength: 237
Item Level: 67
7% Chance to cast level 15 Shower of Rocks on Melee Attack
Stun Attack
6% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(126 to 149)% Enhanced Defense
(23 to 26)% to Strength
Physical Resist 9%
Socketed (4)
Defense: (1548 - 1685) to (2118 - 2306)
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 55
Required Strength: 473
Item Level: 85
9% Chance to cast level 18 Shower of Rocks on Melee Attack
Stun Attack
8% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(149 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (4)
compares to
Siegfried
Siegfried
Amazon Helms

'VexNef'
Runeword Level: 68
3% Chance to cast level 5 Vanquish on Kill
50% Attack Speed
15% Cast Speed
Adds 42-125 Fire Damage
Adds 42-125 Lightning Damage
Adds 42-125 Cold Damage
(3 to 5)% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(72 to 100)% Enhanced Defense
+50 to Dexterity
Elemental Resists +(21 to 25)%
?

Isn't the fire/cold/lightning damage a good boost?
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Tanin wrote:How does
Titan's Burden
Titan's Burden
Spangenhelm (4)

(Amazon Only)
Stun Attack
(7 to 10)% to Strength
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (1)
(Amazon Only)
Stun Attack
(15 to 18)% to Strength
Physical Resist 7%
Socketed (3)
(Amazon Only)
Stun Attack
(23 to 26)% to Strength
Physical Resist 9%
Socketed (4)
(Amazon Only)
Stun Attack
(27 to 30)% to Strength
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (4)
compares to
Siegfried
Siegfried
Amazon Helms

'VexNef'
50% Attack Speed
15% Cast Speed
Adds 42-125 Fire Damage
Adds 42-125 Cold Damage
+50 to Dexterity
?

Im finding personally Titan Helm is mostly for Str Req. And judging from my setup currently you'll most likely find you dont necessarily NEED titans till you get Skin of Kabraxis Chest because of it having 576str AND Danmanku since we drop like 25% Str with that upgrade. This will just about force you to run that helm once you go from the Setzchild Shield to Danmaku.. Since we lose a ton of % Str when we swap from Chargebreaker to Danmaku. THATS where i pretty much ended up having no other options for my helm than Titans. Of course later on with closer to 400 Sigs this might not be the case but if you upgrade into the Chest and Shield you'll most likely find the helm will be nessisary in order to run the chest and shield.. and Yes its is absolutely worth it especially the shield. Danmaku is amazing for this setup. And Titan's is just good all round as well. Solid option to insure you can wear your other OP items.

And Skin of Kab is a no brainer since we run a Scepter. Theres no reason NOT to run it if you get it. And it also seems somewhat common seeing as how ive had 2 drop now in Dunc farm. Either that or im just stupid lucky. The Shield however judging from its availability on the trade forums.. i would say that dropping for you while farming would be MUCH much much harder to pull off. All i can say there is keep on smashing Duncraig. Atleast till 125 till you hit some of the better farming spots for more exp and GG runes and the like. And even then i think people still work in Dunc Clears just for the chance at Sacred Uniques but im not 100% sure on that. I know i do ive had some nice stuff come out of there.

Ive been told there is a drop bias for Sacred Items in general making it a nice spot for farming anything sacred. Or so ive been told.. ive been told a couple things that turned out to not be 100% true or changed or something so im kinda to the point i double check everything i hear from multiple sources if i can just to be certain. Especially when your new and trying to learn everything you can as quickly as you can.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ajulasilotr wrote:
Crash wrote:
it's an issue with the orange text on the skin of kabraxis armor I think. If you dont have that armor, you should be fine.

I do have SoK

Im not certain how accurate this is but i was told by TheUberElite that the 300% Weapon Physical Damage on SOK is being treated as 300% Enhanced Damage or Enhanced Weapon Damage or something to that effect which is causing the chest to give way more than it should or something to that effect.

Thats the only thing ive heard about it personally. I just thought it was an issue where the Chest was giving more than it should. Im not sure about any damage capping though im still climbing in damage and it still seems to be scaling normally. So far anyway... just hit the 20K mark with my hammers. Still using Legion as well. My next big upgrade is looking more and more like its gonna be Battlemaiden so i guess if there is an issue maybe once i swap to that weapon it will show or something. We shall see i suppose..
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Crash wrote:
Demonlord wrote:
Crash wrote:leech works fine. it was added in a recent patch.

Interesting.. as of today i still have not been able to leech in there and i was told they were not going to patch it this ladder. ao its wasnt a huge noticeable change to going from not leeching to leeching. But yeah i still as of 2 hours ago do not leech anything and still have to swap my gear out to even have a chance at clearing the map what so ever. so idk.

I just finished a few runs with my necromancer and leech definitely works fine in there.

Well ill be damned... So i guess my next question is when the hell was this changed and how long have i been changing ALL my gear out just to farm this stupid map easiest way i could find with no leech? Im gonna guess it was around a week or so ago? Never noticed it change seeing as how i was swapping all my gear out to counter the leech issue.. But yeah i went in this morning first thing once i read this and tested it in my normal gear and ill be damned if im not leeching normally now.. Hahahaha

Atleast now i dont have to setup special and farm only Tengainze and Qouv Tsin.. Now i can put Tenganzie in my normal rotations now with no changing anything.. Nice shit man! Glad i a asked and someone told me.. i would have kept swapping gear for that shit till the end of the ladder if not for you hahaha.

BTW while we are on the subject.. So now i do leech which is great and makes the map actually manageable unlike before.. BUT,,,,,,
In my normal gear even with leech i still have a hell of a time mitigating the damage from those dudes in Tenganze. Atleast without the +Max All Res stuff i was running before for farming it. Is there anything you could suggest to make this map more manageable in our normal gear set? I still feel like i take way too much damage in there that it overwelms my leech even in the middle of a huge pack i can still be completely destroyed in there without proper kiting the whole way.. or is that just how this map is? Thank You BTW for all you help. I checked out one of your streams the other day and that bow version of out Zon looked pretty damn good to me.. Mostly the same gearing kinda too i noticed. The clear looked great anyway but i didnt catch you doing any bossing stuff when i come over there. But yeah thank you again. You pretty much single handedly taught me everything i know so far about this class. And i am truly greatful. And in my personal opinion it kinda shows how good your guide is when a total noob with zero hours in D2 can come into this game and armed with only this class and guide and still make it to 125 endgame shit and destroy most of if not all content up to that point. And in about 2 weeks time. Which im sure is slow by most old school players of D2 standards but yeah i mean ive got the map down to full clears with way too many deaths for my likling is why i ask if you might have suggestions to makeing it get closer to deathless runs if possible.. or is it more so that i just need to get even better at kiting? Because ive noticed the more i run it the better i get but i still have tons of deaths and such everytime i run it. I feel like im missing something here.

EDIT: I think ive already found the answer but just to be 100% sure...Defense??? 339,721... 18% chance for shit in Triune for example to hit me.. (Already cleared Tenganze or i would give you their CTH.. :( ) so im guessing thats my issue? i need to get closer to 400-500K+ Defense in order for these higher maps (Bremmtown, Visium, Faustinville, ect) to also not become an issue? Im about an hour or two out from hitting my 125s and starting those so im trying to figure out why some of the content all of a sudden took a hard turn at 120.. Especially since ive got the three main things i figured i NEEDED for the build to work in endgame.. Legion, (Preferably Battlemadin i know but, Legion i think could hang for endgame with everything else right?? No?) Skin of Kab, and Danmaku and capped block and 20K hammers with buffs solo and like 340K is Defense give or take depending on what rings i run (have a couple sets made up. MF, Damage, Defesnes/Block, Ect) but, yeah im thinking i just need to push the defenses more? or is more levels (140) really that big of deal endgame and i just need to worry about strictly leveling till im level 135-140?
Edited by Demonlord 5 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tanin wrote:How does
Titan's Burden
Titan's Burden
Spangenhelm (4)

(Amazon Only)
Stun Attack
(7 to 10)% to Strength
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (1)
(Amazon Only)
Stun Attack
(15 to 18)% to Strength
Physical Resist 7%
Socketed (3)
(Amazon Only)
Stun Attack
(23 to 26)% to Strength
Physical Resist 9%
Socketed (4)
(Amazon Only)
Stun Attack
(27 to 30)% to Strength
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (4)
compares to
Siegfried
Siegfried
Amazon Helms

'VexNef'
50% Attack Speed
15% Cast Speed
Adds 42-125 Fire Damage
Adds 42-125 Cold Damage
+50 to Dexterity
?

No because we don't build for elemental pierce for that damage to matter. TU Spangenhelm is for the %str, crushing blow, and physical resist
vychodnarrr
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
which Sleep charm for this build? Laz or?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
vychodnarrr wrote:which Sleep charm for this build? Laz or?

no, not the most impossible trophy to farm lol. its a nice bonus, but good luck getting one conveniently.

rathma square or vizjun.
vychodnarrr
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is 1 frame big difference in Dmg outpot? 1 frame in Faster cast rate