Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I don't use speedcalc, it doesn't work on my computer. I got the values from Kendiggity who contributed them to me, thankfully.

You have to set the class to Amazon, 1h swing. I'm not sure the other settings, but it should be right there.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Crash wrote:I don't use speedcalc, it doesn't work on my computer. I got the values from Kendiggity who contributed them to me, thankfully.

You have to set the class to Amazon, 1h swing. I'm not sure the other settings, but it should be right there.

I couldnt get it working either for a while till i installed Java Runtime Environment then unzip the speedcalc into a folder and the speedcalc icon in the folder should turn into a Java Icon. Click on it and it works like a charm then. You dont even have to do anything with the Java shit it just needs to be installed when you unzip.

Also on the page where you DL that speed calc he has listed below how to put what weapon your using, which animation, and put such into the calc. That information was useful for me. So far every one ive checked comes out right. I had to start using it with Barb testing things since not all the BPs are posted in the guides just the BPs for whatever their running on their setup.
Superwicked1
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hi
Does anyone have any suggestions for wizard and frost seals?Im on single player
thanks
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Why would Helepolis be a "maybe better" than Titan's Burden? Isn't it simply better? Every stat that burden has, Helepolis has too - just higher numbers. You're already dumping into str for Skin of Kabraxis, so that can't be it. Is the stun attack really that worth?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I just like cheap gear + titans has a lot more MO space. It's up to you.
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Word. Why is AR listed as a benefit from Featherclaw? Does hammer even use AR? Also, does it trigger on melee attack procs?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hammer is not a melee swing. hammer doesn't check AR, but magnetic field and thundercrack do

more ar is always better. it doesnt hurt to have more of osmething if it doesnt hurt your build in any way.
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
I was so disappointed when try bowzon in sigma. But when i start hamer- just wow. Thanks for guide!
Overal hamer-storm covers all ubers only astro is a question.
I found that lightforge+ su mask is pretty good= easy cover max dr% su mask also gives good dmg.
Even Laz not hard but need randomly crafted scepter with psionic storm for fast cleanup.

Re uploaded full laz run. Youtube alredy has many videos how proffesional players do it fast, but i trying record beginner friendly video to show how cleanup, where laz is not teleports with you and how do it safely even you have big ping like me have.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
budda wrote:I was so disappointed when try bowzon in sigma. But when i start hamer- just wow. Thanks for guide!
Overal hamer-storm covers all ubers only astro is a question.
I found that lightforge+ su mask is pretty good= easy cover max dr% su mask also gives good dmg.
Even Laz not hard but need randomly crafted scepter with psionic storm for fast cleanup.

Re uploaded full laz run. Youtube alredy has many videos how proffesional players do it fast, but i trying record beginner friendly video to show how cleanup, where laz is not teleports with you and how do it safely even you have big ping like me have.

Good shit. I finally got Laz down about a week or so ago myself on my Stormzon. Ive managed to get everything down but the Valthek Boss. I cant figure that fight out and farming the sets to make attempts started to wear on me so i haven't messed with it in a bit. Need to try and get that down then all thats left is Samael.. Which i think might actually be possible with the correct crafted items and a few other tweeks to the setup specifically for that fight but after really looking into its also not going to be cheap by any stretch of the imagination and even then its still only a maybe.. Some of the crafts would be pretty tough to make as well. I would be pretty happy to finally get that Valthek boss down on this build it being my first i played in Median and it performing so well for me in spite of that.

Astroga was probably by far one of the worst non purify bosses i managed to finally get down. I had to throw a few corpses at the adds and just used Charged Strike (i think it is) off my Endless Loop belt to pick her off from a distance while keeping her putting the immunity totems around me instead of her. It worked. Not the cleanest way to get it done but it does get the job done.
DonkeyNeutron
Cultist
22 | 8
Crash, I think you goofed a bit. You have honorific greaves listed as a belt in mid game gear.