Phoebe, the Hammerzon

Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Tanin wrote:Great! I need to reach exactly 163, not pass it right?

BTW, if I use a jewel instead of the Ix rune, I need 3 jewel for 30% CS. Does the stat 1-2% vitality stacks with Paragon or is it based on base vit?

And do you still use Spellbind? If yes, how many points did you allocate for that skill?

Demonlord wrote:If your only 28% short then pop in 2 Ix Runes in your Shield and your set. Its basically not only acts like a multiplier to your damage its also pretty nice QOL getting that last BP. And the liitle bit of life you will give up for those 2 runes is nothing compared to the feel of that last BP.

I still run two jewels to make my BPs not a big deal so long as your not having you give up 5 or 6+ Gems then you should look elsewhere for sure. BPs are definutly worth it for sure regardless of what anyone says.

Nah just as long as it hits the Mark or Over.. Not even 1% Under or you dont get the BP. Going over just insures. And jewels or Runes either or its 15% Per. So 2 covers 30% which is more than enough. And i wouldn't worry about Vit if anything get % All Stat and if you want jewels you want Ber Crafted Jewels with Leech that hit %Dex or All Stat. Just Vit would be kinda wasted since its not gonna give us THAT much life. And good luck hitting Cast Speed ive hit like 40+ with not even one jewel to use so. Jewel use the Unique jewels or Runes either way 2 covers 30%. Again i still run 2 of the unique jewels with 15% Cast/Attack Speed+Attack Rating just for when and if i do use Thundercrack/Charged Strike. (My Charged Strike already hits harder than Thundercrack with only Endless Loop so IF i was to get Akarats Trek Boots then thats gonna probably make Charge Strike hit pretty damn hard for clearing possibly in certain situations. Still have that to acquire though. The fucking Weapon (Battlemaiden) seems cheaper and easier to get right now.. Also keep in mind theres atleast one charm with 10% combat speeds as well as the Triune Charm you can upgrade with Speed Cycles as well. This is something you can use later to work out of those extra cast speed runes/jewels.

Spellbind i was putting some point into till i got so many passive +1 skills and +Max skills.. Plus i was for the longest time using the Flame Sents for Meat Shield.. Once you get the Judgment Day Charm you will have the best Meat Shields for FREE in those Edyrem so not much point in boosting Spellbind anymore in my personal opinion simply because i already have the Duration higher than the CD and i only need it for single target anyway so those extra points can be better used elsewhere i felt.

Up to that point Spellbind was worth investing points in simply to beef up the Flame Dudes life a little but its not enough to really keep them alive regardless without hard investment into them as well so in the end i just left it 1 point and done on both. Thundercrack, Asterisum, Balance, Paragon get maxed with 10 point in Wild and Free and Defensive Harmony. From there you can either go with remaining into Defensive, (More Slow) War Spirit (More clearing damage with enough investment into CB) or Spellbind depending on your gear situation. I guess Wild and Free could be an option for more Movement Speed? Hit Recovery should be more than covered once you hit all the other BPs atleast that was the case for me. With Spellbind like i said only being used if you dont have Judgement Day Charm i found for more life to meat shields. Or not enough Charms/Gear for the Duration/CD overlap without hard points. Spellbind is a key spell to use for single targets and pesky shit that wont stay still and if gives % life to Flame Dudes otherwise its a one pointer.

Working on 125-130 bosses now. Void is gonna take some serious learning.. Tried it last night.. got maybe 1/3.. possibly a little less than half but then i had to get up this morning so. I called it early. Gonna try and see if i can start getting these Purify bosses down thats the main thing in alot of these boss fights im noticing. They just about all require Purity. Keep this in mind when allocating Jewelry to the build.. You MUST ALWAYS be capable of Swapping at least ONE of your rings out for Assur's Bane at any giving time if even just for the Boss of places. Im really hoping theres a charm that gives Purify later so i dont have to swap my nice rings anymore.
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for the thorough reply.

What's the Judgement Day charm?
Can you share a picture of your nice rings?

P.s. I am asking about vitality in jewels since crafted jewel can roll 10%ias, so you need 3 jewels compared to 2 runes.

Demonlord wrote:
Nah just as long as it hits the Mark or Over.. Not even 1% Under or you dont get the BP. Going over just insures. And jewels or Runes either or its 15% Per. So 2 covers 30% which is more than enough. And i wouldn't worry about Vit if anything get % All Stat and if you want jewels you want Ber Crafted Jewels with Leech that hit %Dex or All Stat. Just Vit would be kinda wasted since its not gonna give us THAT much life. And good luck hitting Cast Speed ive hit like 40+ with not even one jewel to use so. Jewel use the Unique jewels or Runes either way 2 covers 30%. Again i still run 2 of the unique jewels with 15% Cast/Attack Speed+Attack Rating just for when and if i do use Thundercrack/Charged Strike. (My Charged Strike already hits harder than Thundercrack with only Endless Loop so IF i was to get Akarats Trek Boots then thats gonna probably make Charge Strike hit pretty damn hard for clearing possibly in certain situations. Still have that to acquire though. The fucking Weapon (Battlemaiden) seems cheaper and easier to get right now.. Also keep in mind theres atleast one charm with 10% combat speeds as well as the Triune Charm you can upgrade with Speed Cycles as well. This is something you can use later to work out of those extra cast speed runes/jewels.

Spellbind i was putting some point into till i got so many passive +1 skills and +Max skills.. Plus i was for the longest time using the Flame Sents for Meat Shield.. Once you get the Judgment Day Charm you will have the best Meat Shields for FREE in those Edyrem so not much point in boosting Spellbind anymore in my personal opinion simply because i already have the Duration higher than the CD and i only need it for single target anyway so those extra points can be better used elsewhere i felt.

Up to that point Spellbind was worth investing points in simply to beef up the Flame Dudes life a little but its not enough to really keep them alive regardless without hard investment into them as well so in the end i just left it 1 point and done on both. Thundercrack, Asterisum, Balance, Paragon get maxed with 10 point in Wild and Free and Defensive Harmony. From there you can either go with remaining into Defensive, (More Slow) War Spirit (More clearing damage with enough investment into CB) or Spellbind depending on your gear situation. I guess Wild and Free could be an option for more Movement Speed? Hit Recovery should be more than covered once you hit all the other BPs atleast that was the case for me. With Spellbind like i said only being used if you dont have Judgement Day Charm i found for more life to meat shields. Or not enough Charms/Gear for the Duration/CD overlap without hard points. Spellbind is a key spell to use for single targets and pesky shit that wont stay still and if gives % life to Flame Dudes otherwise its a one pointer.

Working on 125-130 bosses now. Void is gonna take some serious learning.. Tried it last night.. got maybe 1/3.. possibly a little less than half but then i had to get up this morning so. I called it early. Gonna try and see if i can start getting these Purify bosses down thats the main thing in alot of these boss fights im noticing. They just about all require Purity. Keep this in mind when allocating Jewelry to the build.. You MUST ALWAYS be capable of Swapping at least ONE of your rings out for Assur's Bane at any giving time if even just for the Boss of places. Im really hoping theres a charm that gives Purify later so i dont have to swap my nice rings anymore.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Demonlord wrote:So i happen to find a pair of Titan's Steps Boots and tried those out. So i think i might have had the wrong idea about these boots so some clarification would be really nice..

The 10% Damage Taken Goes to Mana mod on the boots.. I was assuming that worked much like Mind Over Matter in Path of Exile. Where 10% of all damage you take would instead be taken from your mana. However after trying them out im almost certain they are returning 10% of all the damage i take as Mana. So which is it suppose to be just to be clear for future builds?

damage taken to mana give you mana back based on how much damage you take

rip_void wrote:noob question
Why do not you use Honorific boots on this guide?
my garbage boots is bad?

physical magic spell does nothing for any of the hammerzon skills. otherwise, the boots are fine. I just prefer TUs early on because MOs are expensive to make honorific boots valuable enough til you can collect more gold later.

KhaldonB wrote:So is there like a damage cap on hammer ? because i upgraded my weapon and most of my gear reaching much higher damage on the Character screen yet i find that my kill speed is the same. what is wrong here?

there was a discussion about this in earlier pages, somewhere around page 12 I think. i can't remember exactly
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tanin wrote:P.s. I am asking about vitality in jewels since crafted jewel can roll 10%ias, so you need 3 jewels compared to 2 runes.

crafted jewels can roll up to 15 ias. check the affixes page in the docs to see possible rolls
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crash wrote:
Tanin wrote:P.s. I am asking about vitality in jewels since crafted jewel can roll 10%ias, so you need 3 jewels compared to 2 runes.

crafted jewels can roll up to 15 ias. check the affixes page in the docs to see possible rolls

According to this page it can roll 10% :
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tanin wrote:
Crash wrote:

According to this page it can roll 10% :
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes

rip_void
Imp
5 | 0
thank you for reply!!

physical magic spell does nothing for any of the hammerzon skills.

Atleast Hammer of zarae as applied to the status column. other skill is not apply.
I used only hammer skills for the 105-135 level

MOs are expensive in earygame. i agree.
but arcane crystal too till act5.

I have not used Battle maiden and Akarat's Trek and I do not know the effect.
How useful is it from Legion and honorific boots?
It is disappointing if it is too expensive and ineffective.

sorry im not good at speak english.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
rip_void wrote:thank you for reply!!

physical magic spell does nothing for any of the hammerzon skills.

Atleast Hammer of zarae as applied to the status column. other skill is not apply.
I used only hammer skills for the 105-135 level

MOs are expensive in earygame.
but arcane crystal too till act5.

I have not used Battle maiden and Akarat's Trek and I do not know the effect.
How useful is it from Legion and honorific boots?
It is disappointing if it is too expensive and ineffective.

sorry im not good at speak english.

Well i still can not speak for the boots quite yet but i did get my Battlemaiden today. And i can tell you with Confidence.. 200TG and it was worth Every Penny! Especially if its a good roll its worth up to 250 imo. I probably wouldn't go much higher than that unless its GG rolls like near perfect.

And it took me from roughly 4K-16K to something like 8K-30K Close to double damage gained. BUT, if you are swapping from Legion and have Max Block and only 200ish sigs like i did you might lose your max block for a little bit till you get the rest of your sigs. Think i went back down to 65% block and quickly before 250 sigs i was back to 73% block. I also happen to find Rouge Forsight right before i got my Battlemaiden and swapped both in so some of the gains was from those gloves as well. But yeah Battlemaiden and Danmaku are absolutely worth buying. Everything else from there is pretty much whatever it takes to hit your BPs if you are not outright buying everything for the setup. Ive self found everything else on this build otherwise and only have the boots to upgrade and ive pretty much finished this build for what the guide says is BIS... And after testing alot of other options ive found along the way im pretty sure Crash has a pretty damn close list for Endgame Gear BIS! Jewelry is about the only things im finding you have some options for different things. Maybe boots and Gloves as well. Helm im pretty sure Helepoilis is king but there could be something else to try there ive missed.

Another thing i forgot the mention about Battlemaiden.. You can actually use Thundercrack as a nice clearing skill with this weapon as well. It makes farming things like Tenganze not only a breeze but super fast as well. Youll still use Hammers mostly for Champions and tough shit like Necrobots in Fauzt.
Edited by Demonlord 5 years.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Tanin wrote:Thanks for the thorough reply.

What's the Judgement Day charm?
Can you share a picture of your nice rings?

P.s. I am asking about vitality in jewels since crafted jewel can roll 10%ias, so you need 3 jewels compared to 2 runes.

Judgement Day is one of the 115 Uber Boss fights. (Might be 120 cant remember right off you can check Dungeons/Rifts for more info) Theres two different bosses. Either one killed gives the charm with Edyrem Minions. Killing both within one minute makes it so you can cube and upgrade the charm for a small bonus.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Update: 135 now! The exp is just now starting to slow a little bit in Fauzt but im thinking 140 will come by this weekend. Then i guess all thats left is the last couple sub 130s and then 130 stuff. Getting used to Purify is tricky. I REALLY need to get that charm that has purify on it but i cant figure out to damage the end boss quite yet. (NEPHALEM'S SACRIFICE) The build farms like a champ though. I think ill have to make some adjustments for some of the bosses in the 130 brakets though.

So Crash.... what do you think? Samael even possible on this spec you think? I dont think Hammers have quite enough. Even if i could manage to get the 95% All res and shit tons of over capped Res required to even try it i dont think i can get the damage right too.. What do you think? Have you tried it yet?