EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
blenderr
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What's a good way to add some MF to that build without hurting survivability or damage too much?
I have some on both my rings for a total of ~80%, which is very low.

I'm thinking Lilith's Temptation as the obvious piece of armor. If I can roll MF on the crafted gloves or chest, this might bring it in the 230% range.
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
blenderr wrote:What's a good way to add some MF to that build without hurting survivability or damage too much?

I'm thinking Lilith's Temptation as the obvious piece of armor. If I can roll MF on the crafted gloves or chest, this might bring it in the 230% range.

I ran around ~300 mf while using tiered uniques and liliths temptation. Worked well, had enough dmg to do fast dunc runs (12k ~)
chest was a craft yes, and i moed the other things with extra mf
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
mortimer_85 wrote:I know that it has nothing to do with your build but after checking the SU section again I saw an item that may be worth using for a stormcall respec - just in case you get tired of MM.
The reason I post it here, is that you can keep your entire gear and only swap your Helm for
Rakkis' Benediction
Rakkis' Benediction
Morion (Sacred)

Defense: 854 to 864
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 120
Hammer Path: -30% Enemy Lightning Resistance
Thunder Path: 150 Life after Each Kill
+(1 to 2) to Amazon Skill Levels
-1% Base Block Chance
+40% to Lightning Spell Damage
(15 to 20)% to Dexterity
+500 to Life
Physical Resist 10%
50% Bonus to Defense
30% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
and deal crazy phys aoe Damage.
Has someone tried it yet? Any thoughts/experiences?

I considered this for MM actually from the get go but it wasn´t worth it. Actually, it could be fun for a balefire build but I doubt that build will ever work!
Waldamer
Prowler
17 | 1
blenderr wrote:What's a good way to add some MF to that build without hurting survivability or damage too much?

Tir Crafted Jewels or
Jewel of Luck
Jewel of Luck
Jewel

Required Level: 125
Item Level: 130
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
50% Magic Find
- that sacrifices abit of dmg and/or life to get more MF
MF on your Crafted Chest/Gloves is prob the only way to not lose dmg while stacking MF but you do loose defensive stats
In For The Kill
In For The Kill
Amulet

2% Chance to cast level 20 Widowmaker on Kill
2% Chance to cast level 20 APF-20 'Maelstrom' MkI on Kill
2% Chance to cast level 20 Thunder Hammer Nova on Kill
20% Movement Speed
Elemental Resists -20%
(25 to 50)% Magic Find
is also an option but you do lose quite abit of sheet dmg altough the clear speed overall isn't that much impacted cause of the procs, but I would reccomend that only at end game when farming, other than that your typical choices
Nagapearl
Nagapearl
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
Stun Attack
10% Gold Find
10% Magic Find
+10 Required Level
is prob the only real way to not lose dmg and defence but thats only after you spent 10 MOs on Magic DMG and MF and your ressistances are already capped, since Def % and such do literaly nothing for us cause we don't realy have any to begin with
Dacana's Fist
Dacana's Fist
Chain Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: (515 - 1545) to (565 - 1695)
Required Strength: 575
Item Level: 105
+(0 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
(-300 to 300) to Life
Elemental Resists (-50 to 30)%
1% Reanimate as: Random Monster
(-25 to 15)% to Experience Gained
(-100 to 60)% Gold Find
(0 to 60)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
is also an option but there you sacrifice alot of dmg to get Survivability

Bottom line is no matter what you do, if you want more MF you sacrifice dmg and survivability, so the best advice to give someone is to basicaly mix and match MF stuff with regular stuff and find the magical spot where you are fine with the speed you clear with, after the stack MF at which point the Sky is the Limit. Personaly I run at 680 MF atm, 10k Unbuffed MM DMG and 22k HP and clear speed is fine while farming Duncraig and Fautzville, but thats just me, for you you might want more dmg
blenderr
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Waldamer wrote:... I run at 680 MF atm, 10k Unbuffed MM DMG and 22k HP and clear speed is fine while farming Duncraig and Fautzville, but thats just me, for you you might want more dmg

That's pretty impressive. Would you mind sharing your NotArmory profile?

Also, weapon wise, what are your thoughts on the Solar Scion scepter? It looks very well suited for that build but it's not been recommended by anyone.
Waldamer
Prowler
17 | 1
blenderr wrote:
Waldamer wrote:... I run at 680 MF atm, 10k Unbuffed MM DMG and 22k HP and clear speed is fine while farming Duncraig and Fautzville, but thats just me, for you you might want more dmg

That's pretty impressive. Would you mind sharing your NotArmory profile?

Also, weapon wise, what are your thoughts on the Solar Scion scepter? It looks very well suited for that build but it's not been recommended by anyone.

I always hated Bnet, so I am Single Player only, but in general I use a perfect 100 MF
Lilith's Temptation
Lilith's Temptation
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3680 - 4089) to (4031 - 4479)
Item Level: 105
3% Chance to cast level 2 Time Strike on Striking
+(170 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
-100 to Life
(60 to 100)% Magic Find
Requirements -100%
Socketed (2)
with couple of Tir Crafted runes and 3
Jewel of Luck
Jewel of Luck
Jewel

Required Level: 125
Item Level: 130
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
50% Magic Find
, aswell as having MF on Gloves and Chest, while also having it on Rings, and everything has 5 MF MOs and I believe 1
Nagapearl
Nagapearl
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
Stun Attack
10% Gold Find
10% Magic Find
+10 Required Level
but thats honestly overkill on the MF part, so just 50/50 MF Jewels and such would do the job settling at arround 300-450 MF range

As far as
Solar Scion
Solar Scion
Scepter (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 29 to 34
Required Level: 110
Required Dexterity: 404
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
Conductivity: Chance to Cast Doubled
+(5 to 7) to Amazon Skill Levels
2% Base Block Chance
+(100 to 200) Spell Focus
+50% Damage to Undead
+33% to Spell Damage
(15 to 20)% to Strength
(15 to 20)% to Energy
+(100 to 150) Life Regenerated per Second
Maximum Mana +10%
Socketed (3)
, honestly its not realy suited for anything, its abit all over the place since your not stacking Str nor does it have any specific Spell Damage so you will be far better with
Sunbearer
Sunbearer
Scepter (4)

One-Hand Damage: 6 to 7
Required Level: 1
Required Dexterity: 16
Item Level: 1
+1 to Amazon Skill Levels
(5 to 20)% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+(5 to 7)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-3% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Fire Resist +(11 to 30)%
(4 to 7)% Gold Find
Socketed (1)
One-Hand Damage: 13 to 15
Required Level: 18
Required Dexterity: 37
Item Level: 31
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
(11 to 30)% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+(11 to 20)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-6% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Fire Resist +(21 to 40)%
(9 to 12)% Gold Find
Socketed (2)
One-Hand Damage: 20 to 24
Required Level: 37
Required Dexterity: 83
Item Level: 51
+3 to Amazon Skill Levels
(21 to 40)% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+(21 to 30)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-9% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Fire Resist +(31 to 50)%
(14 to 17)% Gold Find
Socketed (3)
One-Hand Damage: 21 to 28
Required Level: 46
Required Dexterity: 171
Item Level: 77
+4 to Amazon Skill Levels
(31 to 50)% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+(31 to 40)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-12% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Fire Resist +(41 to 60)%
(17 to 19)% Gold Find
Socketed (3)
which will give you more dmg than the extra 5 Amazon Skills, your main ways that scale your dmg are Spell Damage > Energy Factor > Skills > Energy(early and mid game Energy beats Energy Factor tho)
mooncrawl
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hey guys,

Just started using this build (and haven't played Median in years) and I absolutely love it. A few quick questions:

1. I was using perfect gems for the Paragon build but I switched a while back to SoV. What should I be socketing all of my equipment with now? Crafted gems?

2. I'm level 122.5, give or take. Have been farming Kurast super easily for set items (for signets) and trying to complete my gear. Don't think I'm quite strong enough for Teganze yet (about 12k buffed with SoV). Are there any better spots to farm?

3. Have not found a sacred rare War Scepter or Einherjar Helm anywhere. Literally not one. Is this just bad luck or do they drop in higher level places?

4. What's the difference between using a shrine and a blessing from a shrine? I've found a bunch of enchanted shrines but I never seem to get good rolls (for sacred rare quilted armor, for ex). Is this just a luck thing or does it have to do with the base level of the item?

Thanks!
Chronos69
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Why do you say "if you can afford" Unicorn RW?

Im newbie but I've been searching the Price of the Unicorn RW and Seems pretty cheap (5-6tgs).

I'm wrong?
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
mooncrawl wrote:Hey guys,

Just started using this build (and haven't played Median in years) and I absolutely love it. A few quick questions:

1. I was using perfect gems for the Paragon build but I switched a while back to SoV. What should I be socketing all of my equipment with now? Crafted gems?

2. I'm level 122.5, give or take. Have been farming Kurast super easily for set items (for signets) and trying to complete my gear. Don't think I'm quite strong enough for Teganze yet (about 12k buffed with SoV). Are there any better spots to farm?

3. Have not found a sacred rare War Scepter or Einherjar Helm anywhere. Literally not one. Is this just bad luck or do they drop in higher level places?

4. What's the difference between using a shrine and a blessing from a shrine? I've found a bunch of enchanted shrines but I never seem to get good rolls (for sacred rare quilted armor, for ex). Is this just a luck thing or does it have to do with the base level of the item?

Thanks!

1. crafted jewels. You can do Zod crafts for more dmg or some other craft for like MF or whatever you feel is needed.

2. dunc, k3k or teganze are the 3 primary farming spots before 125

3. bad luck. keep on looking and use d2stats notifier to tell you when one drops

4. all RNG luck and you have to know what you are looking for. A bless is a secondary application (read an extra one) of the shrine´s primary bonus. So you can on the first roll get +X% magic spell dmg and on the second roll get another +X%. All luck/RNG though!

cheers
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Chronos69 wrote:Why do you say "if you can afford" Unicorn RW?

Im newbie but I've been searching the Price of the Unicorn RW and Seems pretty cheap (5-6tgs).

I'm wrong?

At the time when I wrote the guide I was selling the rune for 100TG or so early season to buyers everywhere. So that´s why it was stated that way. Great runes have dropped in value significantly!