The Neutraldin

smalltalk
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Which armor bases do you choose for sacred crafts? Best that I can manage?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes , the heaviest there are . for more defense
Taurgar
Skeleton
2 | 0
I dont understand this guide...at 65 lvl i have 14 points to spare, why? Why not to use Sacred Armour at this point?
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
I think honorific gloves better or very good alternative, because they can give you resist, total armor, +mag/phys dmg, maybe flat stats/fcr/summons +. When you play neutraladin your +skill not as effective (they only buff oSkill and VoJ/VoR+passives 6% dmg for +1 skill, worsen manacost of demiurge/sacred armor and don't do anything for summons). The biggest pluse of Kali - fire protection.

It annoys me that the + skill doesn’t affect most of the neutraladine skills, rapture - no, sacred armor(increase manacost) - no, demiurge - no(increase manacost), hoplite/scourge - no, ressurection - trash skill (it is advisable if mobs could use former abilities/auras or just be good(like some elit)).

So at some moments high flat different stats better then +skill for neutral.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Taurgar wrote:I dont understand this guide...at 65 lvl i have 14 points to spare, why? Why not to use Sacred Armour at this point?
read the guide again . you got the answer there. who told you not to use it at 65 ? if you are passed the level challenge , you have enough points to USE IT

PindlskinVova wrote:I think honorific gloves better or very good alternative
i have tested the honorific gloves (i have actualy played with them for a while) , but they are inferior to Kali overall . mostly because they require a lot of gold to create . which you would rather use to ressurect the merc or MO other gear parts. by the time you got enough gold to make honorifics you are already close to replacing them with crafts so they are not worth the trouble much

no , you don't need to mo with any resistances on the honorific gloves . you already got p.gems in most sockets , so the resistances are the last thing to worry about . also , since it's about the early stage of the game , the total armor is worthless as you very rare get hit anyway and later on you will get enough regen to not care about it

the biggest plus for kali is that it also boosts the oskills , besides boosting the vessels . And this build relies on them quite a lot

the +2 all skills grants more damage for the vessels + more damage from passives which overall is more damage than the 20% physical/magical damage you would get from honorifics

+let's not forget that the gloves are one of the first 2 items you will replace with crafts around level 80+ ish after a few k3kba runs . you will be only be using Kali for a few hours
Fleet
Invader
9 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So how does the lazydin stack up to end game zones and bosses? (lvl 120+) I'd rly like to try one, but I'm worried about putting all into energy for dmg (thus losing life pool) and still not having enough dmg to bosskill. Please assuage my worries if at all possible xD
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
to be honest , i haven't played him that far in Sigma he's just 105 at the moment , still under testing . right now i am focusing on finishing the caster neutraldin , which is a different build (level 138 curently) . i feel more interested into doing the melee neutraldin next before finishing the Lazydin .

the vessel(s) damage can be boosted to outrageous numbers as a lazydin (50k is not that hard to get , may get over 70k with the Adjudicator on) which is quite good even for single targets . Also , when you are not just lazy farming , there are enough oskills out there to use whenever they are required to kill a boss faster (Brimstone , Flamestrike , Pyroblast , Magic Missiles and others)

a lazydin is aimed as a lazy farming build, so those few spots where he needs more single target focusing (using an additional oskill) are not so many - you just take the charm and never return there . you can give it a go
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i got the melee neutraldin for a spin today and i got to say that it's for sure the fastest and safest way of leveling a neutraldin from level 1 to 105 . you are mostly 1-shoting all stuff (that is not an act boss) which makes the progress a piece of cake with minimal effort , not to mention the tanking capability up to this point . only the summoner neutraldin comes close to this .

i guess he will start to suffer in the ubers where he gets hit hard in the face , but up until now it was the most exciting
Taurgar
Skeleton
2 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Taurgar wrote:I dont understand this guide...at 65 lvl i have 14 points to spare, why? Why not to use Sacred Armour at this point?
read the guide again . you got the answer there. who told you not to use it at 65 ? if you are passed the level challenge , you have enough points to USE IT

Ok :) sry its kinda hard to navigate in local guides for someone new to median xl.
Moogrins
Fallen
1 | 0
Loving the caster Neutraldin, thanks so much for the guide.
Currently level 102 and having a hard time shrine crafting some gloves with Disintegrate. I've forgone sticking exclusively to Fascinating shrines for this piece for now, as they haven't dropped enough. But I've burned through probably 10+ shrines just trying to see 1 pair with that skill, so far nada. Is there a particular type of glove (leather, gauntlet, chain, etc.) that this affix only applies to, or have I just had bad (or typical) RNG? This is my first char.