The Neutraldin

mariano0928
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Hi again, i m having problems with single target damage on my lazydin (lvl 107) (may be ACT 5 merc will help) but only to a point.. what i do later with high life ubers and minions?
mariano0928
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
What kind of gems/runes i should put on the ACT 5 Merc sword? (the guide only says what to put on armor)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
youreviltwin wrote:how much dmg should i be doing with apoc around level 105? how many times should i run K3KBA for shrines i havnt found any fascinatings or eeries in like 20 runs
aprox 3k damage with the Demiurge buff on . the shrines are depending on luck , there is no guarantee that you will find the one you need in every run , it's all random , therefore you need to do a lot more runs .

mariano0928 wrote:Hi again, i m having problems with single target damage on my lazydin (lvl 107) (may be ACT 5 merc will help) but only to a point.. what i do later with high life ubers and minions?
the lazydin is not updated for the mid game section . since you have chosen the lazy way , all you can do is boost your vessel damage and gear your merc . replace all your TU gear with Eerie crafts as soon as you can

mariano0928 wrote:What kind of gems/runes i should put on the ACT 5 Merc sword? (the guide only says what to put on armor)
jah runes for more enhanced damage
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How does Energy Factor contributes to damage compared to %spell damage?
I just got an amulet with +3 skills, +37 to energy factor, % reanimate as gargoyle warrior and some other stuff. I am wondering if I should use it....

And why do we need rings with -%enemy fire resist?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
if you are playing a caster neutraldin , get more %spell damage . -%enemy fire resist is needed to boost your offensive fire spells

if you are playing a lazy neutraldin you will benefit more from %energy and %energy factor .

so . what build are you playing ?
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ChuckNoRis wrote:if you are playing a caster neutraldin , get more %spell damage . -%enemy fire resist is needed to boost your offensive fire spells

if you are playing a lazy neutraldin you will benefit more from %energy and %energy factor .

so . what build are you playing ?

I am playing a lazy neutraldin.
%spell damage is not that important to a lazydin? How does it compare to %energy and %energy factor?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
spell damage is important in the early game , but once you got a lot of %energy boost and energy factor (all eerie crafts) , the benefits from %spell damage will be inferior in what regards boosting the vessels damage .
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just saw this weapon on the Sumodin guide.
What are your thoughts for a lazydin?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
that goes well for the summoner neutraldin (no.4) , but the lazydin (no. 2) requires the Adjudicator for the best results
Refused
Cultist
21 | 0
Tanin wrote:Just saw this weapon on the Sumodin guide.
What are your thoughts for a lazydin?

I play a level 123 Lazydin right now, and from my experience the bonus of the scalpl is not woth it. I got much better results with Dead lake's lady which is dirt cheap.

Also, if I understand this right, damage is calculated by multiplying factors, so there is no general answer if energy factor or dmg% works better. My understanding is, since it is multiplied, 2 x 4 would be more than 1 x 6 for example (dmg% x ef).

Otherwise, regarding gear, I wear:

Crafted +5 108 EF helm
Locket amu +4
Low roll Angiris Star (so far not as impressed as I expected to be, also less dmg than ladys)
Crafted shield +5 85 EF Bear Stance
Witchcraft ring + Rare ring (skill/dmg)
Yaerius gloves + belt + armor (good def and some set bonuses)

With this gear, I get 13k dmg, with mf gear about 10k with which I can solo Duncraig. All in all feels a bit more squishy than I expected. Even with bear stance def is only 150K. I play pure energy right now though, considering to try pure vit instead.

Despite the name Lazydin, keeping up Sacred Armor and Dimurage constantly (otherwise no gear) is quite a hassle I have to say. :D