The Neutraldin

BllndFerret
Skeleton
3 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I wanted to say thanks for putting together all the info on the different kinds of play style. I tend to be lazy myself and like the lazy pala lifestyle. Any idea when the stuff after crafting will be updated? Also am curious if you feel the Lazy Assassin is still viable as a end game farmer. Anyways thanks again for all your hard work and dedication.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
BllndFerret wrote:I wanted to say thanks for putting together all the info on the different kinds of play style. I tend to be lazy myself and like the lazy pala lifestyle. Any idea when the stuff after crafting will be updated? Also am curious if you feel the Lazy Assassin is still viable as a end game farmer. Anyways thanks again for all your hard work and dedication.
i'm glad you like this . all of the 4 versions are so very similar but yet so different . i will be updating the lazy build somewhere this week or next week as i've managed to gather all the necessary end game parts just a few days ago . i intend to finish all 4 versions by the end of this month , but i can't tell which will be first. i am playing them in parallel , one day at a time with each . we'll see.

regarding the lazy assassin , i am not sure if it is still viable (most probably not) , as the proc chances were halved compared to the 2017 patches . most of the assassin builds were nerfed in Sigma by this action , and so are harder to play because of that /not as efficient (they received nothing in return to compensate that proc nerf , more than this , some of the good skills were nerfed too - see Scorpion Blade as example which was rather just good , not overpowered .). There was a discussion a few days ago about re-adjusting the assassins , and the conclusion was that in a future patch they will be great again . We will just have to live and see . I've been waiting for about 7 years (or more) to have my Mortred batstrike build great again , but none of the patches until today made it work as good as it once was .
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Half of the end game ubering was added for Athelstan - caster Neutraldin . The other half will be added as soon as i'll have more spare time . real life is keeping me quite busy these days ...
Gladez
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi, sorry for this question but how do you create hellreaper ? I'm new in Sigma and I don't understand really..

Thx for help
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
base item (giant sword) + 2 x arcane crystals + oil of enchantment = unique giant sword , read the cube recipes about unique creation and unique uptier https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube
Gladez
Skeleton
2 | 0
alright thx I will do !
thedyze
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
man, my ears are dead after 20min neutraldin. how do you guys stand the constant noise of the small hits from the vessels? mute?
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
thedyze wrote:man, my ears are dead after 20min neutraldin. how do you guys stand the constant noise of the small hits from the vessels? mute?

Play without sound. I saw it’s recommended anyway to reduce lag(disable in launcher settings).
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
either mute the sound or reduce the ingame sound to aprox 10% - from the sound settings - and play some music from youtube/radio . that's how i do regardless what build i play . Hearing the same sounds of creeps getting killed or spells being casted is annoying . i like to hear something relaxing instead
godsend1989
Imp
5 | 0
I`m having some sound distortions on my Bowazon when i fire Sun Strike, i fire so fast that the game audio is left behind sometimes does not play sound at all, is this normal???