Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
hoanganh97
Cultist
24 | 0
about nero and dementia, do u think its better ?
jimbo91
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Am switching between physical and elemental setup, and I enjoy the ele build more. But I seem to lack more midigation when running it. Is there any other sources from were your supposed to get life on hit ect, other than the weapon? I have around 80k more defence, but only 72% block change with ele.
Dakaa
Skeleton
2 | 0
Shouldn't you luck your jewels before runewording it?
JohnnySavage
Fallen
1 | 0
Theuberelite wrote:Biggest thing thats awesome is that Nova Charge is way more useful than Hive since it actually gives you a decent chunk of energy (over 250 for me). It makes mana shield much easier to sustain. Mana shield should not be used in areas with heavy elemental damage though due to it not taking resists into account (Triune, mostly -- it stays up fine in dunc/fauzt, and even Teganze I was kinda alright using Wheel of Fortune and Mana on Kill/Mana on Attack)

did you leave Nova Charge at lvl1? can't decide between fire + lightning/poison arrrrrg
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
farnham umos
guys, try to get an eth. warp blade :)
dmg explosion!
lastxresort
Prowler
18 | 1
Kandiszucker wrote:guys, try to get an eth. warp blade :)
dmg explosion!

I was so happy i found an eth one and was preparing to make the RW when i saw it had 1 socket :( ugh
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hoanganh97 wrote:about nero and dementia, do u think its better ?

Nero is a good all-around belt. I usually just stick with it through the rest of the game. If you do want to upgrade though, Dementia would be a good choice for Elemental and Champion of the Triune for Phys.

jimbo91 wrote:Am switching between physical and elemental setup, and I enjoy the ele build more. But I seem to lack more midigation when running it. Is there any other sources from were your supposed to get life on hit ect, other than the weapon? I have around 80k more defence, but only 72% block change with ele.

For Elemental, LoA on your weapon and Nih-crafted jewels (more LoA).

Also, max block isn't necessary for Melee Sorcs. A CtB of 65% or higher is fine.

JohnnySavage wrote:did you leave Nova Charge at lvl1? can't decide between fire + lightning/poison arrrrrg

1 point Nova Charge. It's mostly used for the NRG boost anyway.

Just go Fire/Lightning. No point in fighting against it anymore.
hoanganh97
Cultist
24 | 0
after some testing, with almost full end-gear for both Ele and phys. I realized Ele sorc has more damage than Phys but LoA very low.
Lysgaard_dk
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
First of all thank you for writing this guide!!

I have been trying to craft emp. band rings for 2 days.. is there an easier way?