Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Pancarte wrote:I managed to get an Eth Steel punisher and i'd like to use UMOs on it. Im hesitant between
Ten Pin Striker
Ten Pin Striker
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
100% Bonus to Attack Rating
5% to Strength
Target Takes Additional Damage of 100
+10 Required Level
or
Warbringer
Warbringer
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
3% Chance to cast level 5 Arrow on Striking
Adds 3-4 Damage
+10 Required Level
Any suggestion?

Between those 2 specifically, I'd say Warbringer.

Your Movement Speed and AR should already be pretty good. And afaik, TTAD isn't boosted by your Phys damage multipliers (don't think it counts toward leech either).
Pancarte
Imp
5 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Solfege wrote:
Pancarte wrote:I managed to get an Eth Steel punisher and i'd like to use UMOs on it. Im hesitant between
Ten Pin Striker
Ten Pin Striker
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
100% Bonus to Attack Rating
5% to Strength
Target Takes Additional Damage of 100
+10 Required Level
or
Warbringer
Warbringer
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
Adds 3-4 Damage
+10 Required Level
Any suggestion?

Between those 2 specifically, I'd say Warbringer.

Your Movement Speed and AR should already be pretty good. And afaik, TTAD isn't boosted by your Phys damage multipliers (don't think it counts toward leech either).

You mentionned between those 2 specifically. Do you think there's something better ?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Pancarte wrote:You mentionned between those 2 specifically. Do you think there's something better ?

Vizjun's Ball Bearing
Vizjun's Ball Bearing
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
2% Deadly Strike
+25 to Dexterity
+10 Required Level
and
Marksman's Eye
Marksman's Eye
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
5% Attack Speed
+3 to Minimum Damage
10% Bonus to Attack Rating
2% to Dexterity
+10 Required Level
would also be worth considering.

Can't say for sure which is better w/o testing them first, but I'd probably go Vizjun or Warbringer.

Vizjun's Ball Bearing
Vizjun's Ball Bearing
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
2% Deadly Strike
+25 to Dexterity
+10 Required Level
= more DS will increase killspeed, and the flat DEX will go nicely with all the %DEX mods from Amethysts/Io Runes/Crafted Jewels to boost damage+defense.
Warbringer
Warbringer
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
Adds 3-4 Damage
+10 Required Level
= Max Damage will also increase killspeed, and the WDM projectile proc will give more opportunities to deal damage and leech.

The boosts from both would be small, but every little bit helps.

Actually, I just remembered, Marco posted a WDM Calculator Tool the other day. I haven't looked at it yet, but it should work well for situations like this.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Maybe I just don't see it, but what makes wind runner runeword so much better than say a good pair of abandon crafted/blessed boots? The only thing I see beneficial with wind runners is the flat damage. Is leach worth it for bladestorm? Again, newbie question. Thanks in advance!
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Every mod on Wind Runner is beneficial. The only downside is losing 4 sockets.

Regarding the flat damage specifically, the %Phys Damage boosts from your buffs and EWD mods on gear/Charms can easily total over 1000%. So a little flat damage goes a long way. It's similar to how flat DEX is more helpful than %DEX after a certain point.

Regarding the LL, even with a low WDM skill such as Bladestorm, your attack speed and the number of projectiles flying around means even a little LL can have a noticeable effect. And LL is especially helpful when using Fusillade. It obviously isn't great on it's own, but it does help keep Phys builds healthy when working in conjunction with your regen and Baneblade's innate LoA.
delfast
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hi i need help for make best Shark i have warp eth 55ed so what the best jwl for this craft
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
delfast wrote:Hi i need help for make best Shark i have warp eth 55ed so what the best jwl for this craft

FHR/FBR/IAS to help reach breakpoints, 2% Dexterity, Life, Resists, and anything else you deem necessary. Have one of the 4 jewels come with the Indestructible proprety for obvious reasons. All 4 of them Ber crafted jewels for more leech.
delfast
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Ok ty for help sorry speaker little english
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
im having more success with the alt setup than the ultimate physical one.
appuru
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've gotten Zorun Tzin down to like 30% before lockout using some of the endgame phys build but the 5-minute lockout and insta-kills are brutal. If your Fusillade does enough damage you can probably just burst him with it, kite him away from his gargoyles, rinse and repeat before you run out of space though I'm not at that point. That said, you can only do that about 2-3 times before it becomes very difficult to find a spot not covered with immunity, at which point you have to clean things up with purify and be at the mercy of the lockout timer.

My character for reference: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=AngerySorc (I rolled a very good quiet shrine shield since I didn't have abandoned at the time, I also MO'd it with some not-so-great choices, so please be gentle :p )

I've tried looking up videos and really the "strategies" so far have been to 1. do too much damage with your build so he never gets time to do anything BS (or at least only kite him away from immunity aura 1-2 times tops) and 2. Whittle him down when there was no lockout timer. Great boss 10/10