Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
enric1010
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is the "LL" MO- 3% Life Stolen per hit??
Maazias
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey and thanks for the great guide. I reached the beginning of mid game gear and I'm finding it impossible to actually get the strength requirements without putting points in it. Its also very confusing with all of the different %increases. How would you recommend starting the mid game gearing?
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Maazias wrote:Hey and thanks for the great guide. I reached the beginning of mid game gear and I'm finding it impossible to actually get the strength requirements without putting points in it. Its also very confusing with all of the different %increases. How would you recommend starting the mid game gearing?

You can put a couple hundred points into Strength, Charms will help take care of the rest.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
enric1010 wrote:Is the "LL" MO- 3% Life Stolen per hit??

Yes. LL is short for Life Leech, which is an easier way to say Life Stolen per Hit.

Maazias wrote:Hey and thanks for the great guide. I reached the beginning of mid game gear and I'm finding it impossible to actually get the strength requirements without putting points in it. Its also very confusing with all of the different %increases. How would you recommend starting the mid game gearing?

An all-DEX build is the ideal, but it won't be possible until End-Game (and likely only if using
Rebel (Xis)
. Until then, you'll need about 200 points into STR (I have 207 b/c I got mediocre rolls on my Scroll of Kings and Zakarum's Ear).

Your weapon and body armor are the only gear you need to upgrade when starting Mid-Game. Since both are DEX-based, it won't be an issue. You can start equipping STR-based Sacred gear around the time you have the BPR Charm if you equip
Witchhunter's Hood
Witchhunter's Hood
Cap (Sacred)

Defense: (2136 - 2611) to (2161 - 2642)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength:
Item Level: 1
+(80 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
10% to Strength
10% to Dexterity
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Elemental Resists +(31 to 40)%
Physical Resist 5%
(16 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
Requirements -50%
Socketed (4)

Witchhunter's Attire
(Assassin Claw Set)
or
Angel Heart
Angel Heart
Amulet

Required Level: 40
Item Level: 40
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
(5 to 10)% to Strength
(5 to 10)% to Dexterity
(15 to 25)% Bonus to Defense
+(3 to 5) to Light Radius
+
Empyrean Band
Empyrean Band
Ring

Required Level: 40
Item Level: 40
1% Chance to cast level 18 Singularity on Kill
(3 to 5)% to All Attributes
Maximum Life +3%
Maximum Mana +10%
(5 to 15)% Gold Find
x2.
lastxresort
Prowler
18 | 1
Thanks for the guide man i did all the 120 and below ubers pretty easily.

Except Triune fuck that shit

and Kabraxis took a while to get right but should get easier with more experience.
krel11
Imp
4 | 0
Soooo making superior honorific items is not possible anymore :( should probably remove that from crafting section
Dakaa
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thanks for the guide.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
krel11 wrote:Soooo making superior honorific items is not possible anymore :( should probably remove that from crafting section

Superior Honorifics were never a thing, afaik. It's written as Oil of Renewal -> Oil of Enhancement -> Mark of Infusion b/c the outcome is guaranteed, regardless of the item quality you start with (which means not having to sift through a half-dozen "if this, then that" scenarios depending on starting item quality). If you already have Magic bases, just skip steps 1 & 2.

Dakaa wrote:@Solfege My char is wearing Tier 4 Unique suggested by this guide as an early game build. It is struggling in Hell difficulty, now at Mephisto. My question is, how do I start gearing for mid game? From what I can see, Sacred Honorific crafting is the best choice for now, however I only have single Abandoned Shrine and the Scared bases that are required aren't dropping. Sadly, Runeword crafting is definitely not an option as I only have a couple of rare jewels. What advice do you have? Cheers.

Is your gear MO'd properly? Is your gear socketed with P-Res Gems? Are you collecting the recommended Charms as you go through the Acts? Uberlevels will still be tough (they're supposed to be), but you should be facerolling most "main storyline" areas (excluding boss encounters). You may still need to adjust socket fillers for boses (e.g. more Cold res for Mephisto, Fire res for Diablo, etc.).

As I said in a post above, the only Sacred bases you need for the start of Mid-Game are a Sacred Warp Blade and Sacred Sorc armor (Kazarghand or higher is fine, but Ceremonial Armor is ideal). I haven't noticed a pattern with Ceremonial Armor drops (found mine randomly in A5 Nightmare), but I've had decent luck with Warp Blades in the Torajan Jungles.

The jewels don't necessarily need to be Rare, just have +1% All Attributes or +2% DEX. You can also start crafting jewels if you have a lot of ACs. Just be sure to hold some in reserve for blessing your Sacred Honorifics.

And speaking of which, 1 Abandoned Shrine is all you need for all your Sacred Honorifics (a Blessing only costs 1 charge). You'll find more Shrines later when you're farming K3KBA.
krel11
Imp
4 | 0
Holy shit im a dumb dumb... i completely misread the crafting section for sacred honorifics holy shit.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
krel11 wrote:Holy shit im a dumb dumb... i completely misread the crafting section for sacred honorifics holy shit.

Well fwiw, you're not the only person to bring that up. I'm gonna go back and rewrite/clarify a few things based on feedback I've received when I do my second playthrough.