Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
igloosPat wrote:Any tips for NM Baal? I'm HC and he's doing a lot of damage while I not doing so much to him hehe.

I am in the process of full speccing my A5 merc with TU's but I was wondering if you just face tank him repeatedly or if you have a nice strategy.

try and make your runewords as well, that'll increase your tankiness quite a lot. and yea a5 merc with full TU will destroy him
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Megatronic wrote:How about mf setup with vessels? If i have 402% mf its ok? Is there some hidden threshold after which the drop gets worse?

400% is a great amount
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
YeetimusMaximus wrote:I am having an issue where I buff myself and it is not buffing me. It shows my buffs active but the requirements for my gear are still not met so I don't do damage and I get pewped on. Any idea whats going on here?

when your gear unequipps you need to weapon swap twice to reequipp, it won't always equipp on it's own.
YeetimusMaximus
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Ahh alright. Thank you. I didn't even think about that and my swap was unbound. Now it's working great!
YeetimusMaximus
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Also I know you do not play this build anymore but I have another question. How do you get your energy % to synergy with Life and death? Where was the screenshot taken in the stats/attributes spoiler? I am currently geared with Adjudjicator/Vizjerei's/Alembic with some pretty decent crafted/blessed gear. Not 125 yet so I can't equip my Masquerade. Not having any problems solo farming duncraig or anything but I feel as I'm doing something wrong. I only have 14-16k damage with Vessel atm with a 500% EF. That's also with a full energy stat distribution. I lack Spirit Walkers, Collector, and I can't equip the helmet yet. I may be where I need to be. I do notice the collector is an insane physical damage increase. Idk I may just be thinking too much haha
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
YeetimusMaximus wrote:Also I know you do not play this build anymore but I have another question. How do you get your energy % to synergy with Life and death? Where was the screenshot taken in the stats/attributes spoiler? I am currently geared with Adjudjicator/Vizjerei's/Alembic with some pretty decent crafted/blessed gear. Not 125 yet so I can't equip my Masquerade. Not having any problems solo farming duncraig or anything but I feel as I'm doing something wrong. I only have 14-16k damage with Vessel atm with a 500% EF. That's also with a full energy stat distribution. I lack Spirit Walkers, Collector, and I can't equip the helmet yet. I may be where I need to be. I do notice the collector is an insane physical damage increase. Idk I may just be thinking too much haha

open skill tree and hover over a vessel skill, at the bottom under synergies you'll see "Energy:" you want that total to be 440%+ once it is you can start investing into Vitality, until then keep getting more energy and ef gear.
YeetimusMaximus
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
aye aye For some reason I was looking at life and death. currently at 231%.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
YeetimusMaximus wrote:aye aye For some reason I was looking at life and death. currently at 231%.

231% is with demiurge up? make sure you have all your buffs up and gear equipped before looking, you want it at 440% with full buffs
YeetimusMaximus
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
It's at 400% z.z For some reason it didn't update when I swapped. I am just trying to figure out where I'm lacking damage. 60% which is 40%more than my current helm from Masquerade. I have 1 of the 120 charms but still working on the rest. I have all the 1-115 charms. I do currently have lum runes instead of my jewels in some of my gear for MF purposes. So I know I'm lacking there. Going to just run enough damage to work Duncraig til I can get a collector drop. So I may overall just be overthinking things. All of my gems are 12-15% EF and 2-3-4% phys/spell and either Energy 1% or Stats 1%. I also have some in my bank for when I remove the lum runes. MO's are all phys/spell. My resistances are pretty low aside from when I buff. Only thing that can practically one shot me are the 120 bosses for charms.
Edited by YeetimusMaximus 5 years.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
YeetimusMaximus wrote:It's at 400% z.z For some reason it didn't update when I swapped.

not too far off then!