28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mill3nia wrote:
Xtraordinary_U wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
Xtraordinary_U wrote:could anyone recommend my biggest affordable

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=NotOrdinary

I'd work on some shrine boots , get a +4 vizjerei amulet and replace your right ring with better phys/magic %, those would be a good start.

I tried making some boots and they were worse, then the TU.
what's the end game boots cost in Tg?

200-500 depending on rolls.

dam that's rough.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

Are you really that squishy in terms of elemental damage, that you need those perf gems? If not, replace one by one of them with zod crafted jewels. 10+ EF with 2% Spell damage will give nice damage boost at your current state. You can replace them with better ones later on.

I would rather reroll TU Greaves till 20% Energy factor than craft really good eerie, because the percentage of Energy Factor scales very well if you put in more EF jewels.

Thats my 2 cent.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mortimer_85 wrote:

Are you really that squishy in terms of elemental damage, that you need those perf gems? If not, replace one by one of them with zod crafted jewels. 10+ EF with 2% Spell damage will give nice damage boost at your current state. You can replace them with better ones later on.

I would rather reroll TU Greaves till 20% Energy factor than craft really good eerie, because the percentage of Energy Factor scales very well if you put in more EF jewels.

Thats my 2 cent.

this guy knows spell damage ^ take his advice
Xtraordinary_U
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mill3nia wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:

Thats my 2 cent.

this guy knows spell damage ^ take his advice

I will look into crafting some jewels.
I can probably get away with out some of them.
havent looked at my resists for a bit.
when I'm on next I'll clean my sockets and rebalance them.
sg7
Bone Archer
73 | 0
why some gears are crafted with Eerie and some with Enchanted im confused atm
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
It is very important to keep the Spell Synergy high as well as the Spell Damage Bonus to phys/magic Spell damage. The Eerie crafts provide a nice chunk of Energy factor to Spell damage to cap the Synergy as soon as possible on your progression.
In real endgame with gg items your do not need Eerie crafts to cap the synergy and can go ench craft on the item slots that are not taken by SU/SSUs.
jollestroger
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
When activate demurgie for the first time I have to requip my armor to get the damage boost on vessel skill. Why? Is it only me? Same thing happens if the duration runs out and I have the active the skill again.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
jollestroger wrote:When activate demurgie for the first time I have to requip my armor to get the damage boost on vessel skill. Why? Is it only me? Same thing happens if the duration runs out and I have the active the skill again.

just press the weapon swap key twice. no need to reequipp
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
After finding the yaerius gloves with my barb I had to start playing Achilles again. It was strange because when I had equipped all of my gear without jewels and some jewellery missing, my VoJ did 10-13k dmg.

After putting all nice nrg factor and spell dmg jewels in, the damage went down to 8-11k in the next game I played. Double checked everything and I haven't been able to reach 10-13k again using the same gear!

No merc, private game, no missing buffs.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:After finding the yaerius gloves with my barb I had to start playing Achilles again. It was strange because when I had equipped all of my gear without jewels and some jewellery missing, my VoJ did 10-13k dmg.

After putting all nice nrg factor and spell dmg jewels in, the damage went down to 8-11k in the next game I played. Double checked everything and I haven't been able to reach 10-13k again using the same gear!

No merc, private game, no missing buffs.

it's possible your previous gloves had better bonus than the set provides? no clue