Xbow Necromancer

frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Hey, how does this build fair in k3k/dunc with only t4, OK crafts, and basic rws like erawan/truce (not greater runes/xis/elemental)?

I have like all BIS but just curious since I played xbow full twinked (leveled melee and had all bis from my melee sorc that farmed the items)
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
frsmkre wrote:Hey, how does this build fair in k3k/dunc with only t4, OK crafts, and basic rws like erawan/truce (not greater runes/xis/elemental)?

I have like all BIS but just curious since I played xbow full twinked (leveled melee and had all bis from my melee sorc that farmed the items)

Don't think there are any builds that struggle in K3K with T4/RW gear.

Dunc can be farmed with the midgame gear I've listed (even with a STarkiller if you're too lazy to craft but you really should) but obviously it's not gonna be as super fast as with proper gearing and every once a while you might die when teleporting over walls.
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Moasseman wrote:
frsmkre wrote:Hey, how does this build fair in k3k/dunc with only t4, OK crafts, and basic rws like erawan/truce (not greater runes/xis/elemental)?

Don't think there are any builds that struggle in K3K with T4/RW gear.

Dunc can be farmed with the midgame gear I've listed (even with a STarkiller if you're too lazy to craft but you really should) but obviously it's not gonna be as super fast as with proper gearing and every once a while you might die when teleporting over walls.

Yeah but do you think xbow necro would be one of the best with only t4/rws at doing dunc? IDK how much knowledge you have of other characters and builds.

I was thinking necro because when you do start farming dunc and getting those sus your clear spikes so hard. Like if you got buriza/hwanin idol/metalhead.
ragnarok911
Invader
9 | 0
I certainly did alright in Dunc with mid-game gear and nothing crazy but I'd imagine something like a summon barb could get in there easily and rock more MF...if your plan is to just farm.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
frsmkre wrote:Yeah but do you think xbow necro would be one of the best with only t4/rws at doing dunc? IDK how much knowledge you have of other characters and builds.

I was thinking necro because when you do start farming dunc and getting those sus your clear spikes so hard. Like if you got buriza/hwanin idol/metalhead.

I don't think many builds can currently do it as well. Summon barb and Hammerzon are both up there with xbow nec, melee sorcs and caster sorcs are also very potent. Pretty sure poison caster druid is quite solid for farming too (not for bosses tho)
Rayz_
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Could anyone look up my char and tell me which itemupgrade to focus next?
I currently only have ~65 TG, so most endgame SSU are not available.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=KerweKlaus
ruhtra
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Rayz_ wrote:Could anyone look up my char and tell me which itemupgrade to focus next?
I currently only have ~65 TG, so most endgame SSU are not available.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=KerweKlaus

We can't access your profile, there is probably an option you need to validate so we can.
Rayz_
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Fixed sorry :D
Fracuz
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Would say Gelebs and Maffers.

Maybe Hwanin for improved farming. There are some really cheap here at trade forum.
Rayz_
Acid Prince
46 | 0
As you suggest gloves/boots - How are my gloves?
Was pretty proud to get some good Str, Life, AS.