Xbow Necromancer

hsiegfried44
Skeleton
2 | 0
Noob question, how do you get the higher level quivers? Everytime I roll it I get that crappy low level one. Just RNG?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hsiegfried44 wrote:Noob question, how do you get the higher level quivers? Everytime I roll it I get that crappy low level one. Just RNG?

Making unique quivers with the 2 crystals + oil recipe is a crapshoot and give you a random "Tiered unique" quiver. It's also weighted, so you'll be getting more of the common ones (enjoy your plague glands...)
hsiegfried44
Skeleton
2 | 0
Moasseman wrote:
hsiegfried44 wrote:Noob question, how do you get the higher level quivers? Everytime I roll it I get that crappy low level one. Just RNG?

Making unique quivers with the 2 crystals + oil recipe is a crapshoot and give you a random "Tiered unique" quiver. It's also weighted, so you'll be getting more of the common ones (enjoy your plague glands...)

So just gotta rely on the good ol RNG huh haha.. Thanks for the response. Also how does sacred uniques work? Can I upgrade those the same way or can those only be from drops?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
hsiegfried44 wrote:So just gotta rely on the good ol RNG huh haha.. Thanks for the response. Also how does sacred uniques work? Can I upgrade those the same way or can those only be from drops?

Sacred uniques are drop-only, you can't craft them yourself in any way.
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Having mana issues. Using this setup.

Weapon: Hwanin's Hwacha
Quiver: Larzuk's Bandolier
Helm: Metalhead
Chest: Candlewake
Gloves: Geleb's Greed
Belt: Lilith's Temptation
Boots: Maffer's Frenzy
Rings: Der Nebelrings
Amulet: +skill
Switch: Shamanka

How do I fix it besides MOing regen on jewelry? Mana steal MO?

Edit I also have like 10% chance to hit some bosses..?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
frsmkre wrote:Having mana issues. Using this setup.

Weapon: Hwanin's Hwacha
Quiver: Larzuk's Bandolier
Helm: Metalhead
Chest: Candlewake
Gloves: Geleb's Greed
Belt: Lilith's Temptation
Boots: Maffer's Frenzy
Rings: Der Nebelrings
Amulet: +skill
Switch: Shamanka

How do I fix it besides MOing regen on jewelry? Mana steal MO?

Edit I also have like 10% chance to hit some bosses..?

Your setup shouts farming. Hwanin, Metalhead, Lilith's are all farm items and not great for bosses. If you're running into mana issues while clearing levels, it means you haven't crafted leech jewels.

And yes, since you rely on ITD from Metalhead for AR, this setup is not viable for bosses. You would have to at the very least replace Lilith's with a Wormtongue and then getting a bunch of AR/Dex in jewels/MOs
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Does itd work on the mini bosses in dunc Faust bremm? Like the ring guys in dunc alpha beta in faust and the dragon in bremm?

Also what else should I swap for ubers besides belt and my jewels which are all mf + life? I legit went into legacy of blood spammed widow maker and the boss didnt even take 1 hit.

This is a twinked character so I have a lot of gear but not sure how to build since I leveled as melee. My dex is legit like 40 and I'm missing a shit ton of charms even the early ones.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
frsmkre wrote:Does itd work on the mini bosses in dunc Faust bremm? Like the ring guys in dunc alpha beta in faust and the dragon in bremm?

Also what else should I swap for ubers besides belt and my jewels which are all mf + life? I legit went into legacy of blood spammed widow maker and the boss didnt even take 1 hit.

This is a twinked character so I have a lot of gear but not sure how to build since I leveled as melee. My dex is legit like 40 and I'm missing a shit ton of charms even the early ones.

If you wanna kill bosses, you can either equip Visegrip to reduce their defese or just get attack rating. I've said this multiple times now, keep an eye on your AR. If you have very low chance to hit enemies, it means you're neglecting it. Get more dex, get more AR% from MOs/Jewels. For endgame farming there is no reason to be below 25k AR. For starting endgame stuff like early charms, you should definitely be above 9k

Don't go full MF if your gear doesn't allow it. Stacking MF Is the SECONDARY objective. Clearspeed is the best way to get loot, way better than MF is.
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Moasseman wrote:
frsmkre wrote:Does itd work on the mini bosses in dunc Faust bremm? Like the ring guys in dunc alpha beta in faust and the dragon in bremm?

If you wanna kill bosses, you can either equip Visegrip to reduce their defese or just get attack rating. I've said this multiple times now, keep an eye on your AR. If you have very low chance to hit enemies, it means you're neglecting it. Get more dex, get more AR% from MOs/Jewels. For endgame farming there is no reason to be below 25k AR. For starting endgame stuff like early charms, you should definitely be above 9k

Don't go full MF if your gear doesn't allow it. Stacking MF Is the SECONDARY objective. Clearspeed is the best way to get loot, way better than MF is.

I'll respec when I find my next bella. So it says like 200 points into dex? How much of a damage loss is that? Is 200 even going to be enough by itself? My dex is legit under 40 and ar is probably less than 1k or something. (At work cant check right now) I dont want to mo something and ruin it.

I dont think vice is an option since then I may as well change my boots since I wont have the 2pc bonus and stance. Belt swap will make me lose most of my mf too.
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
frsmkre wrote:
Moasseman wrote:

I'll respec when I find my next bella. So it says like 200 points into dex? How much of a damage loss is that? Is 200 even going to be enough by itself? My dex is legit under 40 and ar is probably less than 1k or something. (At work cant check right now) I dont want to mo something and ruin it.

I dont think vice is an option since then I may as well change my boots since I wont have the 2pc bonus and stance. Belt swap will make me lose most of my mf too.

If you put on vice grips + any boots you will shred bosses with no problem at all, you just need to make sure you have mana and atleast like 5-8k ar to ramp up the -defense somewhat quick. Should have no problem at all.