Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Syphien wrote:Glamdring, weren't you the one who was telling Metal that candlewake was not the BiS. If I recall, when metal had a guide up, you repeatedly told him to do his research. It's really sad to see that you're now agreeing with what Bojac is saying in his guide. You seem to really not think of anything yourself and just do what people you think are "good" tell you.

Anyways, good guide Bojac, sorry to hijack just don't really like people like Glamdring in the community.

Bojac and i tried gears together. I had a low roll candlewake and tried it but it was worse than rebel party because my str wasnt thatmuch higher.

In his guide i critisized pretty much everything he wrote, which some of things he suggested can be correct. But his mistake was writing a guide after playing the game for 2 weeks which is absurd. Everybody was making fun of him, im just the guy that tried to tell him to remove his guide in a more "polite" way.

I value bojac's opinions but im not following them, which you can see by my skill plan. I always hangout in bojac's stream and we theorycraft/try things together and tell each other what went well and what not. Which you can see on the second comment on his thread.

So TLDR, you made a wrong assumption.
Droggo
Vampiress
35 | 0
When should i use retaliate? I don't really see myself using it, as i have DJ on f1 and colloseum on f2, and DJ is the only dmg giving ability i use, both for single and high density mobs.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Droggo wrote:When should i use retaliate? I don't really see myself using it, as i have DJ on f1 and colloseum on f2, and DJ is the only dmg giving ability i use, both for single and high density mobs.

Retaliate should be used in high mob density zones. Its been buffed since last patch and its pretty good for clearing. It spreads plague and leeches better than dj. Dj doesnt hit all the targets if you re hitting a big clumped up pack so its not that great for aoe. Retaliate is only gonna get better with more lvls and better items.
APAKane
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Regarding Weapon MO and slots: wouldn't 30 life on attack net you more lifegain in general than 10 life on kill?
Obviously true vs bosses, but even against generic end-game mobs it should be true, no?
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
APAKane wrote:Regarding Weapon MO and slots: wouldn't 30 life on attack net you more lifegain in general than 10 life on kill?
Obviously true vs bosses, but even against generic end-game mobs it should be true, no?

You dont really use life on attack or life on kill versus end game mobs. Because end game gear is level requirement 100, and the mo's you can use on your weapon are (from best to worst) larzuk's round shot/%enchanted damage(it cannot exceed %200), %deadly strike, +max damage.

So there is no space to mo life on attack or life on kill in end game anyway, so its basically a trivial question.

Regarding end game mobs, your life leech from some of the charms + incarnation should be enough.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Hi dudes. Any ideas about 1hand paladin with shield.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Bliyadolubov wrote:Hi dudes. Any ideas about 1hand paladin with shield.

Never tried it but it seems really good with some specific SU's,
APAKane
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Glamdring26 wrote:
APAKane wrote:Regarding Weapon MO and slots: wouldn't 30 life on attack net you more lifegain in general than 10 life on kill?

You dont really use life on attack or life on kill versus end game mobs. Because end game gear is level requirement 100, and the mo's you can use on your weapon are (from best to worst) larzuk's round shot/%enchanted damage(it cannot exceed %200), %deadly strike, +max damage.

So there is no space to mo life on attack or life on kill in end game anyway, so its basically a trivial question.

Regarding end game mobs, your life leech from some of the charms + incarnation should be enough.

Oh okay fair enough. This might ought to be explicitly mentioned in the guide for those of us new to the game mechanics then.
Are the weapon sockets best used just for more Ko Runes then?
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Bojac wrote:

Hi again. Heard you wanted to use fire mage set on your pally. What about The Grandfather SSU great sword in hands in addition to fire set, seems not bad if dragonwerms would not work.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Bojac wrote:

Hi again. Heard you wanted to use fire mage set on your pally. What about The Grandfather SSU great sword in hands in addition to fire set, seems not bad if dragonwerms would not work.

I guess i could try it but i dont have a grandfather.