Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
m0uth wrote:I get stomped in Duncraig, the Souls seem to hit me and not my minions or merc on every tele... am I doing something wrong?

pm'd

ozyrys wrote:Question i crafting jewels for summon barb and i dont know how many dmg and how many res orbs i should put into my gear like 50/50 or more dmg ones , and second question i crafting resistance jewels and maximum i can get is 4% minion res its that max what i can get from jewel ?:> ty for answearing

you wan't to have at least 75 total minion res. depends on you'r gear mostly. max out dmg orbs on every piece first then rest into res(if need) then minion life. 4% is maximum, you are most likely better off crafting with kur or tir

Heurni wrote:Hi,

Thx a lot for this nice guide, i would like to know if
Skeld's Battlesong
Skeld's Battlesong
Kriegsmesser (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 53 to 57
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 642
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
Guardian Spirits Inherit 100% of Your Deadly Strike
+(3 to 5) to Barbarian Skill Levels
1% Base Block Chance
+(13 to 25)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(25 to 75) to Vitality
Regenerate Mana +(10 to 30)%
Maximum Lightning Resist +(1 to 2)%
Socketed (6)
is good ? i can have 12% Deadly strike without sacryfing too much minion stuff.

12% deadly strike sounds a bit low at first glance but it could be worth a try for sure. I don't think it beats gladiators rage overall, especially for farming but could be useful vs bosses. maybe someone else has more info about this.
akapaka89
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi,

what runes do you use in your equipment and the mercs equipment?
alokad24
Skeleton
3 | 0

It's a my actual brb summ , what you think ?
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
akapaka89 wrote:Hi,
what runes do you use in your equipment and the mercs equipment?

hey there,
I just updated the guide a bit, also added part of this info. for merc i mostly use lah/sha and lum runes.
"sockets: We will use tal/lah runes and gems for the most part until hell. You will want to work on replacing gems by runes once you get Runemaster. I mostly used yul runes in the end to max out minion dmg."

alokad24 wrote:It's a my actual brb summ , what you think ?

looks nice ;)
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Hi! Nice guide! It got me going solidily on TSW but now im doimg SP only and am revisiting this build to get to some mid/late game easy farming for other toons.

My question is, I have not seen this info elsewhere, but what stats transfer to minions?

If a weapon has +150% dmg to undead/demons does that transfer to minions? What ab deadly strike/ Crushing blow/ Stun? Does a piece of stun gear let my Spirits have stun attacks? Im just confused on what does or does not transfer to my minions. Thanks!
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Things you mentioned do not transfer to minions. Deadly Strike, though, can be given to Guardian with a Skeld's Battlesong SU sword.

So just look at minion AR/damage/life/resist and bonuses that are specifically written, like bonus damage to Protector Spirit bloodlust :D
Metaxar
Bone Archer
79 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
LATE-END GAME SKILLS/STATS(LVL 120+)
▼ SHOW SPOILER
Once you get/craft some decent gear & minion jewels you can respec from nephalems spirit into runemaster. You will lose a lot of def by this, but the extra dmg you get will balance that out for the most part. It can help to spec into some extra vitality or put more points into bear stance if you want to go a little more tanky, try to get around 200k def. I went for around 12k life and got to 2000 str with that.

str: most goes in here
dex: 0
vita: as much as u want/need
energy: 0

wasnt that meant to be the other way round?
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Metaxar wrote:LATE-END GAME SKILLS/STATS(LVL 120+)
▼ SHOW SPOILER
Once you get/craft some decent gear & minion jewels you can respec from nephalems spirit into runemaster. You will lose a lot of def by this, but the extra dmg you get will balance that out for the most part. It can help to spec into some extra vitality or put more points into bear stance if you want to go a little more tanky, try to get around 200k def. I went for around 12k life and got to 2000 str with that.

str: most goes in here
dex: 0
vita: as much as u want/need
energy: 0

wasnt that meant to be the other way round?

derp, thanks for pointing that out lol
kolegra
Imp
4 | 0
why take thundergod at all? what benefit does it provide? doesn't seem very useful if you're not engaged in melee yourself.
aren't the stun novas every 15 seconds?
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
kolegra wrote:why take thundergod at all? what benefit does it provide? doesn't seem very useful if you're not engaged in melee yourself.
aren't the stun novas every 15 seconds?

You are not engaged in melee combat directly, but due to using teleport as your movement you will be in melee range a lot.
Thundergod helps with keeping enemies from swarming you and immobilized ranged attackers wont use ranged skills/aoe spells.
If you use A5 merc you will have 2 stun novas which will result in enemies being immobilized quite often.
I feel 1 point in there is definitely worth it