Owlbeast Miniguide Pog

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
Propz wrote:How the heck do we take down Kabraxis with this build without all of the late game gear recommended on this guide? I am struggling with both strategy and survivability yet I storm through Teganze and Dunc...

Have you tried with a poison-resist shrine active? It makes the fight easier.
Also run in a circle around him while every few secs pressing the “force standstill” and attack button. This Will largely avoid his whirl of death but still allow you to damage him.

Tbh, kabraxis with traprat was pretty easy as compared to melee builds....
Propz
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
haemoneptra wrote:
Propz wrote:How the heck do we take down Kabraxis with this build without all of the late game gear recommended on this guide? I am struggling with both strategy and survivability yet I storm through Teganze and Dunc...

Also run in a circle around him while every few secs pressing the “force standstill” and attack button. This Will largely avoid his whirl of death but still allow you to damage him.

Good tip, I'll be sure to try the poison shrine. Quill better than thornwall against him? Also, are the seals pretty much impossible to do solo as a traprat??? I just started playing in February, so I'm getting stumped on some of these quests and how to handle them. Will a few elemental gear pieces be enough to destroy the seals? i.e. coldhunger/frost needle for the seal of frost? Lastly, I don't even begin to know what to do against the Seal of Hell x_X Apologies for the plethra of questions, but the path of enlightment has me completely stumped.
rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Propz wrote:
haemoneptra wrote:

Good tip, I'll be sure to try the poison shrine. Quill better than thornwall against him? Also, are the seals pretty much impossible to do solo as a traprat??? I just started playing in February, so I'm getting stumped on some of these quests and how to handle them. Will a few elemental gear pieces be enough to destroy the seals? i.e. coldhunger/frost needle for the seal of frost? Lastly, I don't even begin to know what to do against the Seal of Hell x_X Apologies for the plethra of questions, but the path of enlightment has me completely stumped.

Movement speed is going to be your bestfriend in the kaby fight. Get as much as you can and circle around him using quill. As for the seals it would be ideal if you could get someone to help you.. otherwise make a cheap rainbow elerat setup with trinity shrines + triune + su/ssu.
PhOoX
Skeleton
2 | 0
what do you think about rogue forsight nerf, still the way to go ?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Still good. Or you can use the dex crafted gauntlet.
rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PhOoX wrote:what do you think about rogue forsight nerf, still the way to go ?

Still BiS for the setup in the guide
StickyR
Cultist
22 | 0
Hello I just crafted a blade with already 200ed and high flat damage.
Do you suggest I MO with EWD or Deadly strike?

Thanks!
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
i think people just go max damage when their ed is capped.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
JetJet wrote:i think people just go max damage when their ed is capped.

Hmm. Really depends.

Max damage isn‘t affected by ED. And t also doesn’t raise the mindamage, which is both a con.

Foe example if your weapon has 600 damage in total and 300 of that are thanks to max damage, 5 orbs with each +6 max damage would basically add 30 max damage, totaling in 630 max damage. This is a 5% damage up, but Only for the max damage, while in total it would only add 2,5%. (Given the mindamage= maxdamage, you‘d have a (600+630):2 which ends up as an average damage of 615. and 15 of 600 is only a 2,5% damage up)

If you choose to go with deadly strike however, you get 5% deadly strike which translates to 5% to max AND min damage. So in that Case, deadly strike is clearly better.

EWD is another story. If you already have lots of EWD from skills, like for example the claw sin passive or a high level Dragonheart, ewd is basically useless since it adds so little.

In traprat‘s case, I can‘t help much because I don‘t know what values you can reach in endgame with ewd from skills.

In general you can say: use max damage orbs if the weapon damage in total is rather low, and use ewd when you have little ewd from skills. As for deadly strike: it always helps.
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
pro maths