Owlbeast Miniguide Pog

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
willi1602
Jungle Hunter
25 | 4
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Dreamhunter wrote:Leech and on kill. But i don't see how can you have mana problems with traprat?

this, once I got the smallest amount of mana leech I never had issues again
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Jovoman wrote:if i want to get mana back for not having mana probs, do i need to stack mana on atack or leech?

You only have mana issue with Trap Rat in aerly game if you alway Level it whenever possible. Mana cost increase with skill level, the damage doesn't, you get some extra spikes, but if you run out of mana, you have no spike.

Simple solution: only put point in it if it would be enough to get 1 extra target.
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
oh oky good to know
Tomsn90
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hey sry for the question, but what MO's on undead crown?
rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tomsn90 wrote:hey sry for the question, but what MO's on undead crown?

5x minion damage + 5x 1-2 physical damage OR 5x minion damage and some unique mystic orb.

Jovoman wrote:if i want to get mana back for not having mana probs, do i need to stack mana on atack or leech?

As others have said the smallest amount of mana leech will keep you topped.. The first mana leech charm you get should suffice.
Tomsn90
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
thx rusty
HtFde
Imp
5 | 0
Hm, great guide but I seem to be doing something wrong, or I am missing a point ... when I try to "farm" Nihlathak I am not doing very well, honestly. I usually get body blocked and 2 or 3 storm Shamans give me all their love, so I go down in seconds. Another favourite of mine is being body blocked with 4+ wolf riders saying hello and putting up their turrets.

So I either die 4- 5 times per run (when encountering a lot of storm shamans or wolf riders) or each run takes a long time because of playing it safe and clearing before pushing. Is there a trick, on how to do Nihlathak more efficiently - especially when RNG has been unkind and hired a surplus of storm shamans or wolf riders?
rusty
Pit Knight
102 | 5
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HtFde wrote:Hm, great guide but I seem to be doing something wrong, or I am missing a point ... when I try to "farm" Nihlathak I am not doing very well, honestly. I usually get body blocked and 2 or 3 storm Shamans give me all their love, so I go down in seconds. Another favourite of mine is being body blocked with 4+ wolf riders saying hello and putting up their turrets.

So I either die 4- 5 times per run (when encountering a lot of storm shamans or wolf riders) or each run takes a long time because of playing it safe and clearing before pushing. Is there a trick, on how to do Nihlathak more efficiently - especially when RNG has been unkind and hired a surplus of storm shamans or wolf riders?

Try to farm the early charms and craft a dagger of any sort asap. Make sure the gear you have is uptiered as high as it can go on you and your merc. It will get easier as you get more signets but certain transition phases in gear/charms can feel a bit daunting at first.
HtFde
Imp
5 | 0
rusty wrote:Try to farm the early charms and craft a dagger of any sort asap. Make sure the gear you have is uptiered as high as it can go on you and your merc. It will get easier as you get more signets but certain transition phases in gear/charms can feel a bit daunting at first.

It became too annoying for me, so I went a different route. I can blast through the forest - sole exception is the boss with the guardsmen and their towers - so I'll get to 115 there, convert the odd greenie or sacred unique to signets, uset the signets that drop and than raid 3bc once I can enter. That should make up with signets from the drops. So I won't be much behind time-wise (hopefully) but I have way more fun than running yet again into 4 storm shamans hiding out of sight and sniggering when they got me. The forest runs also make lots of money so the MO session once the gear switch starts won't be a problem.
Propz
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
How the heck do we take down Kabraxis with this build without all of the late game gear recommended on this guide? I am struggling with both strategy and survivability yet I storm through Teganze and Dunc...