Pouncezon

Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
keisuke102 wrote:With the mana changes to pounce, where can I find some good mana leech in the very early game?

i have started with a pounce zon. you can orb your weapon once with ml or later on, when you start to craft ll jewels, you will have enough ml. in very early game i wasnt able to perma pounce. mid-game looks different. the mana is not an issue in mid and endgame at all
sphumos
Destroyer
7 | 0
Thanks for a nice build!
Will there be an update to this guide for MXL 2017?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
sphumos wrote:Will there be an update to this guide for MXL 2017?

No, there won't be an update. I quit playing D2 for quite a while.
sphumos
Destroyer
7 | 0
Stealthmaster wrote:
sphumos wrote:Will there be an update to this guide for MXL 2017?

No, there won't be an update. I quit playing D2 for quite a while.

Oh, sorry to know that. Ok, thanks for an answer.
Tasidon
Sasquatch
60 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
I will probably continue his guide as the ladder progresses. I need to test some more things before pushing them out to other players.
sphumos
Destroyer
7 | 0
Tasidon wrote:I will probably continue his guide as the ladder progresses. I need to test some more things before pushing them out to other players.

Great news! Will be waiting for the result.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Tasidon wrote:I will probably continue his guide as the ladder progresses. I need to test some more things before pushing them out to other players.

if you need some informations, i can help you a little, since i am also started as a pounce main char
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does LL work so bad now on Pounce ? got 29% LL in Terror but she leeches just sooo small amounts that its a joke, with the new Mo´s you just cant get enough anymore, she get so easily killed by full res all 77+ 30% drc +117k Def (no Running).(Dia place)
The Ligthing enemys at the circle nearly insta kill me. (3k Life )
slowmo8686
Cultist
21 | 1
Doomsday wrote:Does LL work so bad now on Pounce ? got 29% LL in Terror but she leeches just sooo small amounts that its a joke, with the new Mo´s you just cant get enough anymore, she get so easily killed by full res all 77+ 30% drc +117k Def (no Running).(Dia place)
The Ligthing enemys at the circle nearly insta kill me. (3k Life )

i think the re work to damage has destoryed all life leech, its the same necro and pala to, low damage = low life leech, havnt tryed with life on hit, but i dont think it will help at all
dickhead
Lava Lord
97 | 0
Does this still work properly?