Pouncezon

backtohell
Imp
4 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
anyone know if this build is still viable. I am not able to stand in destruction ubers. basically 2 shot kill.
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Yes it is indeed. Get more lifeleach & DR.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pounce doesn't have a direct hit, else it would proc on melee attack. its's only the nova
Wordel
Imp
5 | 0
Hey i have a problem either with my Pouncezon or just with my Character.
When i press Pounce it does the attack but my charater doesnt move and the "nova" seems to not hit a damn thing.
If anyone can help me out i would highly appreciate it.
Kumzarovas
Skeleton
2 | 0
Yes, Wordel is right, I have a problem with pouncezon's pounce too, my character teleports to the target but nova stays in the same spot from which i jumped on monsters, and as this person said, I dont hit a damn thing. Skill deals no damage, but unless you warp to enemies, who are very close, then nova deals damage.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Pounce had that issue since forever, but one of them modders denied it or rather said he wasn‘t able to recreate that bug.

I personally think that issue arises when you get hit or attacked while you‘re pouncing on an enemy, letting the game think the hit animation was played but is still locked in the attack animation, basically never showing the hit animation. But that‘s just my guess and it‘s 100% not scientific.

The only thing you can do to avoid this issue is getting lots of attack speed, so your attack is faster than the enemies can attack you. And of course defense.
Wordel
Imp
5 | 0
Its not like i dont do any damage GH works just fine.
Let me explain.
I press Pounce -> my character stands on his point -> "nova" animation happens -> no damage is dealt exept for realy close enemys.
GH works damage whise but when i walk over those red thingis to get fury i dont get anything.
I dont want to replay all of my character cuz it may be bugged. If anyone has a different idea lemme know please.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I‘m not willing to post the exact same answer again. I know what you were talking about. That issue existed since forever. Get ias.

As for the red thingys: their Hitbox is extremely small and sometimes not where the animation shows. Also a Known bug, but we can just wait for that to be fixed.
Wordel
Imp
5 | 0
Never mind i fixed it. And not with attack speed.
It was realy just bugged for me. I figuered im gonna die and then see if that changes anything. And it did for some reason.
Now everything is back to normal.
Thanks for your suggestions anyway tho :3
scira
Cultist
20 | 0
any updates or thoughts on this build with sigma??