Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Mass_wl
Destroyer
6 | 0
thats great, so whoever made this all i did was respec one of my characters and nothing else and now i cannot play ANY of my characters so you know thank you for preventing me to play
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Mass_wl wrote:awesome i tried respecing my character and when i go to load it says corrupted bad header great program guys, and im not bragging? im just wondering why a program was made that doesn't work and also should allow you to do whatever you want in single player

First of all, this program adds lots of features. Quality of life features like giving your inventory and stash some order. And quickly cubing things outside of the game.

Secondly, this program is fan-made. Nobody forces you to use it. If there are problems, message the program creator instead of ranting on the forum. Also you have the belladonna elixir ingame and 3free akara respecs. Using stuff from ingame is of course always safer. I honestly don‘t know when this program was updated the last time, but always remember that Fan made programs potentially include bugs.

Thirdly, it‘s great that you aren‘t bragging about your cheats. Then you can stop talking about cheating now.

And lastly: this program does what it‘s intended for. Cheating in single player is not part of it. Go and look for another program somewhere far away from this forum (since you won‘t be successful finding a cheat program for mxl here).
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Mass_wl wrote:thats great, so whoever made this all i did was respec one of my characters and nothing else and now i cannot play ANY of my characters so you know thank you for preventing me to play

just recover your backup of the _LOD_SharedStashSave.sss file.

would be even better if you could send me the broken and valid _LOD_SharedStashSave.sss files.
Mass_wl
Destroyer
6 | 0
it deleted those files -_- and Hetchfrog i can talk about cheating all i want to?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Mass_wl wrote:it deleted those files -_- and Hetchfrog i can talk about cheating all i want to?

Of course you can. Don‘t be surprised if you get banned though, since it‘s forbidden to discuss or encourage cheating on the forum. That‘s what I was telling you from the start, so for your own sake, stop talking about it.

Forum rules: info.php
hung9a91
Vampiress
39 | 0
I really need your help, kambala. 'twas playing MXL for quite a while now, and just respec my char, then the game crashed with bad header error. I can't find any solution to this problem. Can you help me with that?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
hung9a91 wrote:I really need your help, kambala. 'twas playing MXL for quite a while now, and just respec my char, then the game crashed with bad header error. I can't find any solution to this problem. Can you help me with that?

please send me your save files with backups
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
hung9a91 wrote:I really need your help, kambala. 'twas playing MXL for quite a while now, and just respec my char, then the game crashed with bad header error. I can't find any solution to this problem. Can you help me with that?

Try delete your sharedstash file or revert your char save file(.d2s and .d2x) to the point before you respec. Those files automatically created after you apply changes.
hung9a91
Vampiress
39 | 0
nofurylion wrote:

Try delete your sharedstash file or revert your char save file(.d2s and .d2x) to the point before you respec. Those files automatically created after you apply changes.

How exactly can I do that? Show me sir
hung9a91
Vampiress
39 | 0
kambala wrote:

please send me your save files with backups

http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/2pPA8VYe
Here you go, sir. I just can't watch my pal get taken down like that...