Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
applepie
Skeleton
3 | 0
I understand that this tool is not supported currently, but I just want to ask if the current stash tab size is the biggest it can be or will there be more tabs later as I progress the game? I'm only at act 4 normal currently. I like to hoard stuff and Im already running out of space. :(

Does anyone know if there are other tools or mods to store items that's compatible with Sigma?

Edit: I tried ATMA, but I have no idea where the save file folder is, or the character data...
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
stash will become bigger only in some next mod update

other tools don't support Sigma as well

saves are in %APPDATA$\Roaming\MedianXL\save
applepie
Skeleton
3 | 0
kambala wrote:stash will become bigger only in some next mod update

other tools don't support Sigma as well

saves are in %APPDATA$\Roaming\MedianXL\save

Ah I see. How do you guys manage the limited stash size currently? Even after transmuting most of the gems, there are still so many. Maybe I mule them on other characters? Not a fan of doing things like that.

Also, there is no way to ctrl+f to look for specific item name or affixes in the stash right? Path of Exile really spoiled me with these features.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
please test this beta: https://www.dropbox.com/s/llgmqgavqmmoq ... ta.7z?dl=0

a couple of item properties aren't displayed and new item images are not yet there.
johnolesen
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
It seems like it dosnt find my charater only all other stuff so it dosnt work. I would like to know how i open my character when it cant find it. and since median Xl hide you save files.
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Works for me, thanks!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
johnolesen wrote:It seems like it dosnt find my charater only all other stuff so it dosnt work. I would like to know how i open my character when it cant find it. and since median Xl hide you save files.

saves are in %APPDATA%\Roaming\MedianXL\save. if you play on server, your character isn't saved on your PC.
johnolesen
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
I wish you could do more in this when its an offline tool, like if i wanted more hp or that stuff, it cant hurt others what i do private anyway.
seipgasus
Skeleton
3 | 0
Good afternoon:

I am trying to modify a pj with "Median Tools 0.4.6" but it always gives me this error "Quest data not found"

Could you tell me why this error is due?

I ask because I would like to use this tool.

A greeting.
Unnamed
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
seipgasus wrote:Good afternoon:

I am trying to modify a pj with "Median Tools 0.4.6" but it always gives me this error "Quest data not found"

Could you tell me why this error is due?

I ask because I would like to use this tool.

A greeting.

beta version with sigma support works fine ;)