Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
nimbus1983
Destroyer
7 | 0
Am i too stupid to use this or is there something wrong? I downloaded the program, extracted it to a folder. The program opens fine, but when i go to find my single player characters theres nothing. My diablo 2 lords of destruction folder is on my desktop, my medianXL is installed, i can play multiplayer fine, but the 2 characters i created in single player arent anywhere. Does medianXL put character saves somewhere else or something?
Methods
Imp
4 | 0
nimbus1983 wrote:Am i too stupid to use this or is there something wrong? I downloaded the program, extracted it to a folder. The program opens fine, but when i go to find my single player characters theres nothing. My diablo 2 lords of destruction folder is on my desktop, my medianXL is installed, i can play multiplayer fine, but the 2 characters i created in single player arent anywhere. Does medianXL put character saves somewhere else or something?

/Username/Application Data/MedianXL/save
nimbus1983
Destroyer
7 | 0
Methods wrote:
nimbus1983 wrote:Am i too stupid to use this or is there something wrong? I downloaded the program, extracted it to a folder. The program opens fine, but when i go to find my single player characters theres nothing. My diablo 2 lords of destruction folder is on my desktop, my medianXL is installed, i can play multiplayer fine, but the 2 characters i created in single player arent anywhere. Does medianXL put character saves somewhere else or something?

/Username/Application Data/MedianXL/save

Oh no wonder, my pc was set to hide appdata. Thank you very much.
nimbus1983
Destroyer
7 | 0
It wont let me edit my character, i wanna test the build out on single player before i commit to it on multi, so im trying to make the build offline and get it to hell to see if its viable endgame, but the editor wont allow me to edit. Heres of picture showing everything is greyed out and cant tick any options, cant even level myself. Image
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i don't think upleveling is supported (that would be cheating) , just downleveling (but this one makes no sense now as you can't miss any challenge) . i believe you missunderstood the purpose of this tool
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
nimbus1983 wrote:It wont let me edit my character, i wanna test the build out on single player

reading is hard:
This is NOT a cheating tool

If you convince MXL team that creating test characters is ok for SP, I'll implement this :)
vc50er
Imp
5 | 0
Don't extract to Google Drive. I believe it has it's own set of rules.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
is the MO removal supported in this version or not yet ?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
ChuckNoRis wrote:is the MO removal supported in this version or not yet ?

why not try first? :) normal MOs are supported, but UMOs are not.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i did try it but i did not see how to do it . i can see the items , i can see the mo's , but not the option to remove MO's . please open my eyes :) where is it ?