Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
entrique
Destroyer
7 | 0
yes i downloaded from the official website. Its giving me the error.
Vagabondage
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Run MXL Offline tools and press F1 (or go to Help -> About). What version you get?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
entrique wrote:yes i downloaded from the official website. Its giving me the error.

are you sure you're trying to open a Sigma character? maybe it's trying to load automatically your old non-sigma character?
entrique
Destroyer
7 | 0
i tried to load a new character.. apparently it works now. thanks!
kayxsteph12
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
can someone post a github for the sigma offline tools seem to be having an issue with downloading..
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
kayxsteph12 wrote:can someone post a github for the sigma offline tools seem to be having an issue with downloading..

there's no GitHub, try this: https://mega.nz/#!lcRDBaJT!Pz9OeiFtD3V0 ... ZGtAVHi-rI
gofelp9120
Imp
5 | 0
i use this tool to multiply to bolt and azmodan's hearths in Singleplayer to get the 100 MF and i roll 100 times and still don't get the stat is there any bug of this or i'm unlucky ????
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
gofelp9120 wrote:i use this tool to multiply to bolt and azmodan's hearths in Singleplayer to get the 100 MF and i roll 100 times and still don't get the stat is there any bug of this or i'm unlucky ????

That's how the game works, it has nothing to do with the tool
GraveEternity
Cultist
24 | 0
Баг похоже - если открыть программу с нуля и переместить вещь из shared стеша в личный через alt+click, то программа не определит что shared stash изменился, в результате при Ctrl+S сохраняет только чара, а стеш нет, в итоге дюпаются вещи. Если перемещать вещь не через хоткей, а через клик правой кнопкой и потом по контекстному меню, то всё нормально.
stormbringer
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Why my offline tool can't show the character page? It only shows item page now. The character page used to jump out after I closed the item page, but it doesn't now.