Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
This is really cool, good job.
SP looks more and more appealing.
youtube.com/ae1337
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Just wanna say thanks again for adding the PlugY stash to the tool. It's kinda like Item Assistant from Grim Dawn and works very well so far, no issues yet.
Oblivion_42
Imp
4 | 0
I only play SP. Just read in another thread that Offline tools was updated to allow item swapping between characters. I'm using the newer 0.5 version.
However, when I went to do this I realized that personal stash, shared stash, etc. are all disabled and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn it on.

Is there a specific version of PlugY or some kind of setup steps for PlugY that need to be done to get this to work? I assume these are disabled because the program is not able to locate PlugY. But I also don't know where it should be in order to get this to work properly.

Any help would be appreciated for those that have it working!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Oblivion_42 wrote:I only play SP. Just read in another thread that Offline tools was updated to allow item swapping between characters. I'm using the newer 0.5 version.
However, when I went to do this I realized that personal stash, shared stash, etc. are all disabled and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn it on.

Is there a specific version of PlugY or some kind of setup steps for PlugY that need to be done to get this to work? I assume these are disabled because the program is not able to locate PlugY. But I also don't know where it should be in order to get this to work properly.

Any help would be appreciated for those that have it working!

I posted beta version previously:
kambala wrote:beta version with shared stash functionality: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... eTools.exe (overwrite the .exe from release)

there's a new command in item context menu and also a convenient button near the Rune Upgrade box.
Oblivion_42
Imp
4 | 0
... and we are in business!

Thanks so much. You have no idea how happy this makes me. It was such a shame to see all those sacred uniques getting junked when my other chars could use them.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Oblivion_42 wrote:... and we are in business!

Thanks so much. You have no idea how happy this makes me. It was such a shame to see all those sacred uniques getting junked when my other chars could use them.

Well, you could create a mule and join yourself in a tcp/ip game :)
hpmons
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
Works perfectly for me :) So happy!
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
kambala wrote:
Oblivion_42 wrote:... and we are in business!

Well, you could create a mule and join yourself in a tcp/ip game :)

Sure, I'm the same as him except I did not junk sacred uniques lol (except the ones I already got), but I did not collect set items which I'm now doing again..
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
new release version: http://mxl.vn.cz/kambala/MedianXLOfflineTools_0.5.1.7z Besides bugfixes, which will be listed in the changelog, also added a hotkey to move item to/from shared stash: Alt+Click. macOS version will follow later.
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
That's a super useful hotkey, thanks.