Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
so you came here to defend your boyfriend?
this is not an argument, just an easy way to proove his words. Considering this char cant die even if you rush mindlesly, clears phys damage biased uber with no def, its like 2-3 hours long run i bet. Imo its best way to show whos boss here.
its kinda obvious to me that this guy has nothing to do with HC and not capable of doing anything but rending the air on forums
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
mahitovec wrote:so you came here to defend your boyfriend?
this is not an argument, just an easy way to proove his words. Considering this char cant die even if you rush mindlesly, clears phys damage biased uber with no def, its like 2-3 hours long run i bet. Imo its best way to show whos boss here.
its kinda obvious to me that this guy has nothing to do with HC and not capable of doing anything but rending the air on forums

How hostile, your words truly hurt me.
Cute.

Videos are planned btw, as soon as screens are finished.
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I wasn't defending either of you.. Are you unable to make arguments for the pros/cons of each setup without lowering yourself to berating and name calling?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
nah im polite demokrat
thats actually nice to hear, pls dont forget to use gear/charms you actually had on hc. and dont forget to metnion, which attempt it was
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Summoning ubers complete, except for more information concerning Laz spec and MNX setup/explanation, which will be in the near future.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
mahitovec wrote:
Seekers wrote:.
and prolly best part, as legacy pro hc player you shouldve known that relieing on minions to tank for you isnt smartest idea. because if you die in 2 hits it doesnt really matter, how many hp your minions do have. and actually theres more than enough skills/spells which gonna hit you no matter how many minions you have (sooner or later, with your suggestion very soon).

Well not relying solely on minions this is where im not sure
with deathward passive and Defensive Setup ur around 150-200k def and maxed embalming and some charms decently high on Life aswell
Well thats not alot def compared to whats possible in mxl but atleast i never expeirenced any Problems Defense wise with this Setup
only Times i got in Trouble was when my minions thinned out here is why i cant really see the general reason to use deathnote aswell mayvbe expect for certain Periods in the game

Btw sorry for weird language, zetman autorrect on mobile device and im too lazy to correct
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nice guide lh. great to introduce people to one of the most powerful untwinked characters in median. cookied!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
shnurr214 wrote:nice guide lh. great to introduce people to one of the most powerful untwinked characters in median. cookied!

Bout time I finally wrote it too, huh? :D
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
haha yea. oh another thing i was thinking LH next ladder im goign to play nec instead of paladin as my main. im not really experienced with all the gear swapping needed for some of the ubers especially for kabraxis and some other quests that use xbow. maybe provide some videos showing how you down these ubers with xbow and some short explanations of some of the xbow respec gear. there is a small xbow guide on the forums here but i found it wasnt super great for explaining some of the harder ubers. great guide so far you are inspiring me to play more necromancer :D

edit: stealths guide is also great but i know you have some specific setups when it comes to farming with melee spec might be cool to have your thoughts on melee nec as well for fauzt and things that the totem build doesnt do well. i know its a totem guide but its interesting see peoples thoughts on how they do all the content with a certain class. like i said it looks like you made some mentions of this in the guide but ofc the more info the better. its fun to read this stuff :D
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
shnurr214 wrote:haha yea. oh another thing i was thinking LH next ladder im goign to play nec instead of paladin as my main. im not really experienced with all the gear swapping needed for some of the ubers especially for kabraxis and some other quests that use xbow. maybe provide some videos showing how you down these ubers with xbow and some short explanations of some of the xbow respec gear. there is a small xbow guide on the forums here but i found it wasnt super great for explaining some of the harder ubers. great guide so far you are inspiring me to play more necromancer :D

edit: stealths guide is also great but i know you have some specific setups when it comes to farming with melee spec might be cool to have your thoughts on melee nec as well for fauzt and things that the totem build doesnt do well. i know its a totem guide but its interesting see peoples thoughts on how they do all the content with a certain class. like i said it looks like you made some mentions of this in the guide but ofc the more info the better. its fun to read this stuff :D

For sure. I'll include some more details on how I do respecs and with cheaper gear as well.

Right now, I'm just going more for completion of this guide by the time of this upcoming reset that's been mentioned in Shoutbox. Hopefully there's a forum post soon by the admins to give details on exactly when. All this writing is so draining though haha. Never thought this much would have to go into writing a guide.

As far as Kab is concerned, it's doable with totem setup, caster setup, too, so we will use that for the sake of the guide. For the trophy though, Xbow is ten times faster, so no need to waste time in that case. More info will be provided down in the Kab spoiler when I get there.