Melee Sorceress [1.2]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Solfege
Son of Lucion
700 | 98
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
silverhand31 wrote:I have question about Merc Act3, so do we need a good dame weapon for him or all his skill based on magic, we only prepare good FCR and elmental damage?

A3 mercs are pure casters, so no need for high-damage weapons (they can't block either, so no need for chance-to-block mods). Just focus on Lightning Spell Damage and -Enemy Lightning Res for Abjurers, and Fire for Bloodmages.
Waffle1209
Prowler
16 | 1
I am assuming this sword can't get any better unless I roll one with the same damage and balefire as the proc?

I was going to try farming Khalimgrad on your recommendation but am unable to open the portal on TSW in Terror. Is that normal?

Also I can survive Dest TA if I have my ice elementals up and buffing me but they die to quickly. Is there a good way of preventing this?
Solfege
Son of Lucion
700 | 98
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Waffle1209 wrote:I am assuming this sword can't get any better unless I roll one with the same damage and balefire as the proc?

I was going to try farming Khalimgrad on your recommendation but am unable to open the portal on TSW in Terror. Is that normal?

Also I can survive Dest TA if I have my ice elementals up and buffing me but they die to quickly. Is there a good way of preventing this?

That Warp Blade is probably good enough. The base crafted weapon I used wasn't all that different.

► example

Not being able to enter Khalimgrad in Terror is normal. Listing it as a farming spot was my mistake (will be corrected). Meant it for Destruction, but changed my mind b/c unkillable Punisher-spamming Totems are terrible. Just forgot to remove it.

Ice Elementals are just squishy af. Idk what it is about them. Did some testing a while back and best I can tell, they either have much lower base defense than Blade Spirits or they don't get Warp Armor's %Avoid bonus. Or it's something else. If you have spare Skill points, put them in Frigid Sphere to boost Ice Elementals' Life. Otherwise, try +Minion Life MOs.
dongflexer
Cultist
24 | 5
I've been crafting heavily for a good warp blade now, but I haven't been able to get a "Adds (x-y) damage" modifier. can you even roll these? It doesn't look like an existing affix in the shrinecrafting page on the documentation (except with a weird craft)
Gekko64
Polar Worm
1834 | 88
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
if you get both min dmg and max dmg it will show up as x-y
dongflexer
Cultist