Summonmancer mini guide

Agirai
Prowler
17 | 0
daisukedk wrote:A question, i've spended alot of tainted in my gloves but didnt get a necro skill, it is possible to get it?

It isn't. I suggest you use this https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes to see what affixes are possible when crafting.
Kleo_Miss
Cultist
21 | 0
Hi,

i am new and i use necro summoner.
Can you show me your skill tree? maybe the people that are pro can help me. I am a lv87 and have a lot of skill point to distribuite because i have fear to make wrong.
What's the difference beetween djin skill version and rathma skill version?
Thank you very much, maybe we can farm together
Agirai
Prowler
17 | 0
Kleo_Miss wrote:Hi,

Can you show me your skill tree? maybe the people that are pro can help me. I am a lv87 and have a lot of skill point to distribuite because i have fear to make wrong.

Akara can respec you once for free on every difficulty for a total of 3 times. After that you'll have to use Belladonna Extract which is a random world drop so don't be too afraid to experiment.

Jinns aren't that great while leveling but they are amazing for buffing Abyss Knights elemental damage in the late game. I suggest you use Rathma's Chosen for leveling. For a build I would max out Skeletons, Hawks, Abyss Knights, Resurgence, Embalming, Rathma's Chosen and the rest would go to Death Ward. Max out Death Ward instead of Abyss Knights if you need survivability. Use Bane, spam Hawks.
daisukedk
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Agirai wrote:
daisukedk wrote:A question, i've spended alot of tainted in my gloves but didnt get a necro skill, it is possible to get it?

It isn't. I suggest you use this https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes to see what affixes are possible when crafting.

Got it! Ty for that!
Vigoss1996
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hi everyone, I'm new to summon necro. I have a problem that I cannot summon Veil King and idk the reason why.
my level: 114 and I checked Veil King point
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
does +fire or -enemy res fire on rings and amus help abyss knights and the jinn? :think:
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No
BoneSpirit
Cog
204 | 64
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Vigoss1996 wrote:Hi everyone, I'm new to summon necro. I have a problem that I cannot summon Veil King and idk the reason why.

Not enough mana
daisukedk
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BoneSpirit wrote:
Vigoss1996 wrote:Hi everyone, I'm new to summon necro. I have a problem that I cannot summon Veil King and idk the reason why.

Not enough mana

I read it with the necro voice in my head kkkkkk
Kleo_Miss
Cultist
21 | 0
Agirai wrote:
Kleo_Miss wrote:Hi,

Akara can respec you once for free on every difficulty for a total of 3 times. After that you'll have to use Belladonna Extract which is a random world drop so don't be too afraid to experiment.

Jinns aren't that great while leveling but they are amazing for buffing Abyss Knights elemental damage in the late game. I suggest you use Rathma's Chosen for leveling. For a build I would max out Skeletons, Hawks, Abyss Knights, Resurgence, Embalming, Rathma's Chosen and the rest would go to Death Ward. Max out Death Ward instead of Abyss Knights if you need survivability. Use Bane, spam Hawks.

Thank you. So Djinn is better than Rathma in end game right?
If i put 1 point in a uberskill, can i remove that for another uberskill?