Summonmancer mini guide

NtotheNsane
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pinball wrote:Dont think Abyss Knight work with Skeletons like that.

I have 9 Abyss Knights, each has 45k damage on tooltips (if you dont include hidden damage bonus). Enough for clearing all shit.

I'm still waiting for your armory link.

45k knights is stupid high.
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
Nevermind.
Edited by KratosTheAxeman 4 years.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
You might wanna look at the stats of both those items again in the docs. Those items are amazing for necro summoner.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
Ahhh, I didn't realize they were buffed again. Last time I played, their minion stats were gone, and the tool-tip still showed them as gone. Thank you for pointing that out.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
NtotheNsane wrote:

I have 9 Abyss Knights, each has 45k damage on tooltips (if you dont include hidden damage bonus). Enough for clearing all shit.

Just some high end Tainted Craft and Goetia.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
So my gear is exactly what it has in the mid game section. mostly tainted crafted/blessed with 2 pieces magical crafted/blessed. Im currently running the abyss knight/jinn build, and im having issues with kill speed. In torajan jungles and tenganze it takes far too long for my minions to kill stuff. My jinns stats are 97k hp with 2700-2800 damage. Abyss knights have 78k hp and roughly 11k damage. skeletons have 50k hp and 3700-3800 damage. Is my minion damage possibly too low? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Edit: The only thing i'm really missing is minion damage jewels. Would that make a huge difference?
Agirai
Prowler
17 | 0
Ntf1015 wrote:So my gear is exactly what it has in the mid game section. mostly tainted crafted/blessed with 2 pieces magical crafted/blessed. Im currently running the abyss knight/jinn build, and im having issues with kill speed. In torajan jungles and tenganze it takes far too long for my minions to kill stuff. My jinns stats are 97k hp with 2700-2800 damage. Abyss knights have 78k hp and roughly 11k damage. skeletons have 50k hp and 3700-3800 damage. Is my minion damage possibly too low? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Edit: The only thing i'm really missing is minion damage jewels. Would that make a huge difference?

That would make a huge difference. You could get about ~500% extra minion damage. For me switching from MF runes to DMG jewels I see ~45% tooltip damage increase for my Abyss Knights.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:So my gear is exactly what it has in the mid game section. mostly tainted crafted/blessed with 2 pieces magical crafted/blessed. Im currently running the abyss knight/jinn build, and im having issues with kill speed. In torajan jungles and tenganze it takes far too long for my minions to kill stuff. My jinns stats are 97k hp with 2700-2800 damage. Abyss knights have 78k hp and roughly 11k damage. skeletons have 50k hp and 3700-3800 damage. Is my minion damage possibly too low? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Actually it's too low, only 11k you cant do much. Why you even need magical crafted?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
NtotheNsane wrote:

Forgot to add this: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Synthesis_II

45k damage is only on tooltip if you dont count 1000% dmg bonus from Wolf Stance, Acid Fiend aura, Bloodlust, Grim Skeleton aura.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Pinball wrote:
NtotheNsane wrote:

Forgot to add this: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Synthesis_II

45k damage is only on tooltip if you dont count 1000% dmg bonus from Wolf Stance, Acid Fiend aura, Bloodlust, Grim Skeleton aura.

Skeles' aura affect Knights?.. It says physical damage while knights' damage says fire/cold. Not sure.. Mb they have "casts" like skeleton mages from clod then only Fiends raising their damage.