Rishab The Venomancer - Caster Druid

girth
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hey I am thinking of trying this out but I have a question. I didnt see it in the skills and stats but how should we start out with stat points? Sorry if its a dumb question, still very new to this mod and played d2 in quite a while. I am very interested to see more of this guide, this build sounds like a lot of fun.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I would assume, enough str for gear rest dump energy.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
girth wrote:Hey I am thinking of trying this out but I have a question. I didnt see it in the skills and stats but how should we start out with stat points? Sorry if its a dumb question, still very new to this mod and played d2 in quite a while. I am very interested to see more of this guide, this build sounds like a lot of fun.

You can find that under "#1 Skills & Stats". There is a small stat section at the bottom :D

Anyway, you should have enough strength for you gear and the rest into energy! cheers.
girth
Destroyer
7 | 0
Ok I appreciate your response
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
I see you mentioned lc1 is really hard for this build... would a act 3 merc help at all like bloodmage or abjurer or does it not make much of a difference at this point?
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ntf1015 wrote:I see you mentioned lc1 is really hard for this build... would a act 3 merc help at all like bloodmage or abjurer or does it not make much of a difference at this point?

It helps a bit. The problem with TA is that while you can kill the amazons really fast, their dmg is rly high for the build's low early game armor. However, the game got patched and monster density was lowered at LC1. So I guess it should be rather easily doable now with a merc.
Porungda
Invader
8 | 0
My 2 cents, LC1 is a pain with poison, because priestesses can run away while poisoned and die out of range (happened to me 3 times in a row in a similar build).

Also, Elves are pretty good for extra tanks while there since you don't have goodberry yet.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Im having a lot of fun with this build, granted im not out of act 1 yet, but still. Is there a moment you noticed that things seem to really take off as far as damage/survivability or a mix of both? Or is it more of a steady incline? Im just curious..... thanks for any insight!
girth
Destroyer
7 | 0
Just made it to act 2 and im just melting shit lol. Got lucky with my first box and got both wake boots and naiad staff. Farmed the box for a good while and managed to get a T2 earth song but the fact you can get barb weapons and shit made it really annoying trying to go for a t2 weapon. This is such a fun build, def looking forward to the next progression
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Yeah i have the t2 earth song and t1 wake boots from the box also. And you called it with the barb weapons. So annoying. Currently running around weaponless