Rishab The Venomancer - Caster Druid

Snyphi
Skeleton
2 | 0
How long does it take that a video will be implemented in this guide ? I allready w8 for more than a week :P
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Snyphi wrote:How long does it take that a video will be implemented in this guide ? I allready w8 for more than a week :P

My mic broke and I wanted to make a complete guide so I have been waiting for a new mic to arrive. The only other alternative is to record with my webcam's mic which is rather shitty :P
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Snyphi wrote:How long does it take that a video will be implemented in this guide ? I allready w8 for more than a week :P

Added videos at the bottom of the post.

Sorry about the low quality and improvised content. I wanted to get it out asap so I winged the whole thing :P
Snyphi
Skeleton
2 | 0
ty alot
dunglambay
Imp
4 | 0
i have some question can you give me answer
after i see your gear and skill point, why you choose Plague Avatar is main damage after new ladder boss became immune poison ?
Another question why you FCR breakpoint is 152, i see in speed calculator is 174
Sorry for my english not very good
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
dunglambay wrote:i have some question can you give me answer
after i see your gear and skill point, why you choose Plague Avatar is main damage after new ladder boss became immune poison ?
Another question why you FCR breakpoint is 152, i see in speed calculator is 174
Sorry for my english not very good

I use plague because it is good for farming. Ubers that are poison immune are covered by the fire dmg skills. That's why this build is broken between 2 elements instead of just focusing on one.

As for FCR, my speed calls shows it as 152 and you can actually see the difference in game when you hit 152/153.
dunglambay
Imp
4 | 0
Can you take a picture your speed calculator show FCR 152. I dont know why my speed calculator show FCR 174
mangekyox
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How do you Mo your gear?
especially uniques
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
mangekyox wrote:How do you Mo your gear?
especially uniques

I have 2 sets of gears currently. One is MF based craft and in there i use %MF MO and reanimate skeletons. The second gear set is heavy psn/fire dmg and in there i use +psn/fire dmg MO and ED. These 4 MO types are imo the best ones for this build. You could also use FCR and FHR MOs to hit your breakpoints if you are running short!
mangekyox
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
demonshalo wrote:
mangekyox wrote:How do you Mo your gear?
especially uniques

I have 2 sets of gears currently. One is MF based craft and in there i use %MF MO and reanimate skeletons. The second gear set is heavy psn/fire dmg and in there i use +psn/fire dmg MO and ED. These 4 MO types are imo the best ones for this build. You could also use FCR and FHR MOs to hit your breakpoints if you are running short!

Would you prioritse ED > Fire/psn dmg for uniques which have a level req of 100 (can only mo 5 times)