Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
if you like the looks of it , then you must play the holy side with Ressurect uberskill . the unholy usualy turns into a (super)beast so you'll lose the "good looks" after level 90 . this also means you won't want to turn him into a shemale with the sorceress morph from
Hierodule
Hierodule
Paladin Helms

'ThalArc'
Runeword Level: 100
+3 to Paladin Skill Levels
+5% Bonus to Spell Focus
60% Cast Speed
+(34 to 49)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+15% to Lightning Spell Damage
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%

your description sounds like a holy caster hybrid (don't go melee in HC) . i will be updating the Gandalf build soon , so stay tooned for some tips.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
for Maximus early game you can't use Glowskull crown because poison skill duration only works on spells and not passive damage

you can boost plague duration with high duration passive poison from items, like tu leather gloves or xorine ring
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
thanks for feedback ,i have overseen that
John Silver
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tremor - Screen shaking - alot alot
Hey all you Melee Necromancer lovers like me:)
Why my question is how do i remove screen shaking for when i Proc the Tremor skill?
I've been playing A similar build like the Eartshaker build #chuckNoris put in this guide.
My eyes ahve been smashed out lately because of using the Cthon runeword on Necromancer Scythes. which has chance to Proc Tremor.
Tremor is a druid skill similar to Static field on the old Sorceress, besides that Tremor makes the Screen Shake.
I've got to a point where my screen shakes more than it is static, which is hard on me in Real life.

Best of Luck
Arenin
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Question regarding the neutral paladin, the Athelstan, regarding the mid-game section, why is it better to use a fascinating crafted armor over keeping the Queen of Glass armor, since it has the -20% to all enemy resist?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
@John Silver : if you use Chthon your screen will shake , there's no way to stop that . You can just use another weapon instead of that , if Tremor proc makes it hard or annoying for you .

@Arenin : on a fascinating craft you can also get extra %spell damage (along -%enemy resists) that the Queen of glass does not provide . And since your main attack is fire , the more damage ,the better .
AutoQQ
Prowler
15 | 0
So I am playing the Slark- fat trap rat, I am making my way through terror and since it's my first time playing median xl. I am wondering about some gear options like finding MO ctc hammers and since things like the 200% ed threshold have changed. Also only being able to MO 5x any orb (best I can figure out) what should I change in general to get towards high def and block in the early game setup?
I don't have very much game knowledge in how to find different gear or optimize the gear setup.
Arenin
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Two very noobish questions regarding the Athelstan, first being, when doing Fauztinville for the Black Road Challenge, are there any specific tactics to try and focus on (aside from the obvious of dont make large pulls), since the ranged enemies seem to literally just tear through your health? The second being are there any MO's to focus on for the build?
olly613
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Chuck,

I am intrigued by your guide #9 the Crystal Maiden, I really like the idea of a fire/ice sorc even if it isn't the best. Do you know offhand if anything has drastically changed on this build? I don't want to go in and get destroyed if some part of the build was gutted by MxL2017.

Thanks for your help. Keep up the good work.
Kotli
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
@olly613 should be fine as apart froma slight nerf to Snow Queen life bonus all the sorc skills the build uses have been buffed.
Oh and there's these boots http://imgur.com/YxdgvLb according to Chuck neutral caster pally build to buff apocy up even more.