Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Oops. Accidentally gave you an upvote. Well, I guess it‘s fine. At least it‘s not a downvote.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ChuckNoRis wrote:usualy when the skillplans are not working ok is because there are updates going on at the online skillpoint planner . Maby one of the admins can confirm this .

regarding Storm , for the early game before level 90 max Thundercrack , Aeterism , magnetic field , wild and free, balance and DH , the rest are 1-pointers and we do not use .

after level 90 you put points in the uberskill to max either Curare or Paragon according to your needs (more damage/more life) , 1-pointer war spirit , maxed Spellbind

the flat lightning damage scale /hard point is not so impressive for Thundercrack and magnetic field in end game , so, some of the hard points invested in early and mid game will be used to max the other skills -> we still max thundercrack to get the 10% defence boost per point via Aetherism, but we let magnetic field as 1-pointer

Thank you Chuck. Have another biscuit for taking the time to explain that clearly.

And to aahz thank you for explaining about the skill planners.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
cant remember the title of the guide, i think it was your guide that i followed several years ago chuck. a barbarian using Yaggai's Sagaris Labrys. was searching for it in the old forums but couldnt find it.
Edited by neocrescent 6 years.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
that would be Rollo
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
neocrescent wrote:cant remember the title of the guide, i think it was your guide that i followed several years ago chuck. a barbarian using Yaggai's Sagaris Labrys. was searching for it in the old forums but couldnt find it.

Read build #5
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
oh... thanks.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
sorry i forgot to ask, what is the best crafted jewel for rollo -IAS with 2% to str or IAS with 2% to vit?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
neocrescent wrote:sorry i forgot to ask, what is the best suggested crafted jewel for rollo -IAS with 2% to str or IAS with 2% to vit?

generally if you're rolling ias, you're a wdm build unless melee caster, which aren't many of those. so ber-craft for leech. or tir-craft for mf.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
L H wrote:
neocrescent wrote:sorry i forgot to ask, what is the best suggested crafted jewel for rollo -IAS with 2% to str or IAS with 2% to vit?

generally if you're rolling ias, you're a wdm build unless melee caster, which aren't many of those. so ber-craft for leech. or tir-craft for mf.

just melee...
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
neocrescent wrote:
L H wrote:

just melee...

refer to above comment then. ber or tir-craft. if you were melee caster, you'd use zod for spell damage.