Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
well , if you insist, here's a short list of versions that you must try : Median 2008 1.57b -> median xl 1.99d -> median xl 1.f9b -> median xl 1.z9c -> median xl Omega v003 -> median xl 2012 v005 -> median xl ultimative v7 -> median xl ultimative XVI -> median xl 2017 1.3

you can find a detailed list here http://modianhelp.anhei3.net/MXLU_vXVc_ ... 4/log.html , however it does not contain the 2008 versions, XVI and 2017 . you can read the changelogs and see what changed from one version to another and decide for yourself what you wish to test or not
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
If I may chime in, other than some OP builds which I never played, I felt 1.f9b was still one of the better patches ever produced to be sure with such diversity, such as a build based around Mystic Orb summons, an insanely fun Holy Melee paladin, better xbow necro, etc... Omega introduced some awesome new concepts like Warlocks - which were taken out, cube recipe changes, and skill changes, but other than this, not much new content. And ofc Ultimative added a TON of new content. The only patch I'd bother trying out again is 1.f9b and the current patch.
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
very nice! Thank you, thats exactly what i wanted to know. Always the same... if i ask Chucknoris anything, ill always get a satisfactory, complete and helpful answer/recommendation... thumbs up man, your nickname is definitely not disappointing! :) thanks too for the additional recommendations from taem.

1.F9b was the first version i ever played i guess... with this cool necro immortal and overkilling overskill with 30 sec. cooldown^^

Ok, i have a to do list now :)
Thanks, and have fun with the comming patch!
scira
Cultist
20 | 0
trying out sagitarius - bow druid guide

I'm lvl 87 and super squish at end terror in a5. trying to kill nithalak now, that area is really rough. can't outposition when wolf riders proc guard towers or when shaman casts lightning wall off screen or predict when spike traps spawn. using my fiends, constantly moving (while walk) in direction behind minions when possible. resists fully maxed. ~100 hard dex points, rest in str. i feel like my dmg is really low and if I get touched i'm mostly a goner even before I can cast pagan rites. does this get better later game?

I'm currently still using all the early-game build items, fully MO, upgraded TU. only thing I'm not using is emp bands. using +1 skills with smattering of side buffs.

or am I just a bad
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
scira wrote:trying out sagitarius - bow druid guide

I'm lvl 87 and super squish at end terror in a5. trying to kill nithalak now, that area is really rough. can't outposition when wolf riders proc guard towers or when shaman casts lightning wall off screen or predict when spike traps spawn. using my fiends, constantly moving (while walk) in direction behind minions when possible. resists fully maxed. ~100 hard dex points, rest in str. i feel like my dmg is really low and if I get touched i'm mostly a goner even before I can cast pagan rites. does this get better later game?

I'm currently still using all the early-game build items, fully MO, upgraded TU. only thing I'm not using is emp bands. using +1 skills with smattering of side buffs.

or am I just a bad

It's a tough area for squishy/weak characters, especially if you're new to the game. If you take it really slow, half screen at a time, it can help, but honestly it's easier just to farm somewhere else till lvl 120, then go in there. You should be 120 before leaving terror anyways - at least till you get more familiar with the game. Jewelry with damage reduction MO'd on each piece helps a lot, people tend to forget that one.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
You are much behind with the leveling. You can easy go above 90 since late act 2 .. and you need that level 90 asap to get tanky... do not miss lc2 !

Do yourself a favour and read the general gameplay tips from the spoiler found in the first post of this compilation
scira
Cultist
20 | 0
on the sagitarius guide you say to use a sacred set shield for bonus to motw buff. it has crazy high dex req and build is all str. i'm not going to move points around each time i have to buff. I have 4/6 slots with -10% req and will do more. also MO but item is already level 100 req. any other ideas for making it available to use for weapon switch? should i sacrifice str points for dex just for motw buff?

edit: i crafted some -req jewels that must have randomly rolled -10 in addition to craft. 6 - requirement jewels with -req MO got it down far enough for my dex without changing stats ^
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
2 neutral paladin builds here are using Superbeast (3 & 32) .... but Superbeast is unholy and not neutral .... so finally these palas cant be neutral .... or do i miss something?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
nobrainnopain wrote:or do i miss something?
yes , you do miss something .

if you can pick any uberskill you want when you reach 90 , then you're neutral . the uberskill does not determine your path , reason why you still get both bonusses (more damage and more targets) from L&S even if you choose Superbeast as uberskill . the points in the skill trees will determine your path , and since you are not investing into neither holy or the unholy skills , guess what : you're neutral .

If you do have points in the unholy tree , and you can only pick between Superbeast and Ressurect after level 90 , only then you are unholy .
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ChuckNoRis wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:or do i miss something?
yes , you do miss something .

if you can pick any uberskill you want when you reach 90 , then you're neutral . the uberskill does not determine your path , reason why you still get both bonusses (more damage and more targets) from L&S even if you choose Superbeast as uberskill . the points in the skill trees will determine your path , and since you are not investing into neither holy or the unholy skills , guess what : you're neutral .

If you do have points in the unholy tree , and you can only pick between Superbeast and Ressurect after level 90 , only then you are unholy .

aaaah ok .... thx