The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

Owling
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:barbarians are the last ones on my list of updates . i will soon finish updating all sorceress builds , after that i will return to the paladins . i believe the Barbarians will have to wait at least 2 more weeks . still , the throw barbs in my compilation will have very little re-adjustments since the changes regarding them are almost non existant , meaning that the XVI versions are still viable . the only important changes regarding barbarians are for the melee builds .

Okay. Thanks.
I'm new and thinking what build to choose to easy learn, for example 1 main attack others buffs or passive..
Thinking about Wolf Stance + Stampede + balanced axe and others parts for dmg and rainbow dmg..
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
stampede is not something that can be used as a main attack . it has a timer . you can just use it as 1-pointer support skill to stun when needed . stick to the skillplans you see in the miniguides and you will be fine
Owling
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:stampede is not something that can be used as a main attack . it has a timer . you can just use it as 1-pointer support skill to stun when needed . stick to the skillplans you see in the miniguides and you will be fine

What can you say about bow druid for new player? :bounce:
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ChuckNoRis wrote:stampede is not something that can be used as a main attack . it has a timer . you can just use it as 1-pointer support skill to stun when needed . stick to the skillplans you see in the miniguides and you will be fine

I believe you mean Thunderslam, since Stampede is spammable and is pretty good and fast at clearing areas as a main attack right now.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i just red the changelog again and seen that it was reworked . thanks for the correction . i've only played about 4 hours as a melee (barb) in this new patch in the day it was released , i haven't had time for more to check what's what since then .
AutoQQ
Prowler
15 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:destruction baal is harder than many uberquests (since a few patches ago) . do not attempt it without at least half the charms and decent gear , and by decent gear i mean at least full mid-game / some end game items equiped . your damage is low by the way, that's why the fight is taking you so long . did you make the runeward in a sacred item or is it still t6 ?

also , 7k life???? did you do your challanges ? (ennead/BRC)

the "dark green" items are set items lol

by the way , the traprat was not yet revised for m2017 , so there could be 1 or 2 items replaced for mid and end game .

I had little to no problems doing any challenge ennead or BRC. My biggest problem with BRC was the two element amazons in tran arthula (not killing them before i realized it so i could lure one close to the other)
I am trying to do the kurast 30000bc or w/e zone now and am having trouble not getting hit locked while trying to drop eggs on the immune pillars,
I dont put any points into VIT so should i have more life? i had almost every piece of mid game gear (minus the runeword dagger) and a shield plus the switch shield also.
I got my first charm last night.. I dont really know which ones to go for in terms of what is easy to get.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
get a staff with lots of + skills (be it a craft or RW) and craft some elixirs of power for more + skills . eat a berry while under the effect of the elixir and with the staff on . with more +skills -> better berries -> more HP, more defence . put the staff back into the stash untill the berry effect is gone (2 hours/after you die or save&exit), then repeat the process .

regarding the ubers , you can try all of them up to hard/very hard with the curent mid game gear (weird crafted dagger with either Spike Nova or SoR after kill) , the order is not very important , but you may attempt them as listed in the docs - it's not rocket science to see which of them are easy or hard , you just have to read their description . for the other ubers you will require better gear / extra signets eaten .

edit:
I'm about to finish reworking the Reanimatrix build in 1 or 2 days - i think she's my new favourite build so far in this new patch :flip: . It used to have the arcane tree just as support since 2009 untill this patch , now it became the main tree . i've done all ubers except 6 with just the mid gear , in a relatively small ammount of time considering that she's basicaly a glass cannon (that turns out to be very safe) , so i believe you guys gonna enjoy her .
MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
I'm at the point in the Xena build where I can start potentially making crafts, are there any good procs for crafted boots/shields/helms?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
helms could spawn with 5% ctc lvl 27 frigid sphere after kill but i don't know sure if they still do , nothing else important or notable . your procs come from the other gear parts , not from those you asked about
Kotli
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0

There's no timer on Stampede in MXL 2017, sure the patch notes don't say this but its part of the reworked mechanics, there's also no Stun that the Bear Claw skill, which also has no timer. Though I agree its a 1 pointer skill as you don't get much from extra skill points.