Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Grasshopper wrote:I found most of the fun in PvP was in the level 9 hardcore duels. Nobody had great gear, it was a test of skill. And you stay dead so you have to make another one when you lose and get more gear.

Perhaps Median could use hardcore mode to have a completely different set of rules to bring some of that to the game. Just a thought.

there have been 3 ironman duel events in the last 3 weeks. small tg fee, decent tg payout depending on your bid in.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
L H wrote:there have been 3 ironman duel events in the last 3 weeks. small tg fee, decent tg payout depending on your bid in.

Sadly I have no TG. But thank you for the information, I was not aware.
Edited by Grasshopper 6 years.
Kingplay
Destroyer
6 | 0
Kinda noob question, how do you view the skillplan? I clicked on it but nothing appeared. :shock:
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Kingplay wrote:Kinda noob question, how do you view the skillplan? I clicked on it but nothing appeared. :shock:

They are bugged at the moment. Tell chuck which built you are interested in and he will tell you how to skill it.
thanhtb1
Skeleton
2 | 0
hey chuck, can you give me the skillplan of Greathunt zon, i really need it. Thx
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
early : max : Hyena strike (for better regeneration and damage reduction) , Lioness , wild and free , balance , DH . all leftovers go to Great hunt
mid : max : Lioness , balance , DH , paragon , spellbind . leftovers split between Wild & free and Hyena Strike , 1-pointer Great hunt and War Spirit
end : max : Lioness , balance , DH , Curare , spellbind . leftovers split between Wild & free and Hyena Strike , 1-pointer Great hunt and War Spirit
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Grasshopper wrote:
L H wrote:there have been 3 ironman duel events in the last 3 weeks. small tg fee, decent tg payout depending on your bid in.

Since I wrote that I have only just noticed that Fumbles sent me some TG in the mail. Many thanks!

I will have a look at the online server tournaments and see how they work. Since I play SP it may not be easy to play.
If not I will send the TG back of course.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Grasshopper wrote:
Grasshopper wrote:

Since I wrote that I have only just noticed that Fumbles sent me some TG in the mail. Many thanks!

I will have a look at the online server tournaments and see how they work. Since I play SP it may not be easy to play.
If not I will send the TG back of course.

Here is a recording of week 4 event, would give u some idea how it works. Reading the event thread before watching will help u understand it better tho.

Event thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19259

Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
the running barb makes me sad :(
Hey chuck can you tell me about skill plans for summon barbarian