The 1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
314 | 24
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
So Infitada is actually pointless on the Barbadin because neither Retaliate nor Divine Judgement proc "on melee attack."

Edit: Shield choice is also pointless because "on melee attack" procs.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1588 | 164
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I'm doing #35 Ragnar - A barbarian summoner build for the challenge. I've reached A3 Destruction so I'm missing 3 skill signets from the jungle and 2 skill points from a4 quest. After speccing to mid-game skill plan I still have 6 skill points left over. Where should these, and the remaining 5 points be going? I looked at the end-game portion but theres a few changes and it actually only has 118/134 pts being used. Yeah I'm lost. I know where I would put them but the rules of the challenge don't allow that.

So to reiterate, mid-game is missing at least 6 pts from the skill plan, and end-game is missing 16.
Aero
Lion Skull the Bent
6479 | 215
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Fumbles wrote:I'm doing #35 Ragnar - A barbarian summoner build for the challenge. I've reached A3 Destruction so I'm missing 3 skill signets from the jungle and 2 skill points from a4 quest. After speccing to mid-game skill plan I still have 6 skill points left over. Where should these, and the remaining 5 points be going? I looked at the end-game portion but theres a few changes and it actually only has 118/134 pts being used. Yeah I'm lost. I know where I would put them but the rules of the challenge don't allow that.

So to reiterate, mid-game is missing at least 6 pts from the skill plan, and end-game is missing 16.

I guess for now just toss 4 ancients blood and pick up another max skill?
ChuckNoRis
Polar Worm
1830 | 52
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Naabaanit wrote:So Infitada is actually pointless on the Barbadin because neither Retaliate nor Divine Judgement proc "on melee attack."

wut ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you must be playing a different game/patch or something . ofc retaliate procs on attack . the hell you talking about lol ? :shock:

check the below screenshots and tell me you don't see those rocks ...

some other guy who probably never played a paladin even cookied your post . rofl

what have you guys smoked ?

this combo is been working the same since about 10 years ago or so . the build is very old , coming from the Laz era .

Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1588 | 164
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Naabaanit wrote:So Infitada is actually pointless on the Barbadin because neither Retaliate nor Divine Judgement proc "on melee attack."

you must be playing a different game/patch or something . ofc retaliate procs on attack . the hell you talking about lol ? :shock:

some other guy who probably never played a paladin even cookied your post . rofl

this combo is been working the same since about 10 years ago or so . the build is very old , coming from the Laz era .

Hi I posted before about ragnar build. can you explain where the points go? thanks.
Gekko64
Astral Guardian
1937 | 100
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
skillpoint planner has been fixed by marco recently
ChuckNoRis
Polar Worm
1830 | 52
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
L H wrote:
Fumbles wrote:mid-game is missing at least 6 pts from the skill plan, and end-game is missing 16.

I guess for now just toss 4 ancients blood and pick up another max skill?
the skillplanner was a bit screwed after you put at least 1 point into the ancient blood , also , since a short while ago you can no longer set the skillplan exactly as you wish . what i mean to say here is that you can no longer select the difficulty finished/extra signets of skill eaten/ max skill level increased by "x" / etc . if you create a new skillplan now , you get 139 skill points and there's no other setting available . the previous created skillplans had different settings which now got a bit screwed .

i have added new and adjusted skillplans for this build (mid/end game) . should be ok now .
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1588 | 164
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Mid-game doesn't have a throwing axe anymore but theres a point in stampede.
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
314 | 24
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ChuckNoRis wrote:

That's really strange because I rarely ever proc it, the only times when I do is when Solar Flare falls off and I only swing.

Edit: You could just be seeing the SoR proc from belt.
ChuckNoRis
Polar Worm
1830 | 52
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i was not using SoR belt for those screenshots . also , you see the fight vs Baal , where there could have been no SoR after kill since there is nothing else besides him to kill . it is all "on attack"

it is 25% , so it's a bit about luck when it procs or not . sometimes it procs every like 2-3 hits, sometimes you hit 8 times before it goes off . it's working fine