Natalya, The Insomniac [1.3]

Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is there an updated guide to find these charms?

1. There's no place in Lost City called Dimensional Sanctum. The only trap door there leads to "Ancient Tunnels" and he's not in there.
2. Azmodan is not the Forgotten Reliquary unless there's a random, very small chance of him spawning.
3. Dul Mephistos isn't even in this guide, but that's what I found in this place called Caldeum that I found behind the Council in A3.
4. The Cathedral of Vanity is not in Stony Field / Darkwood, it's not even called Cathedral of Vanity. It's called Chapel of Vanity and it's in the Cathedral.

That's the only one's I've checked at the moment, but I'm sure there's more.
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Bagboy_Brown wrote:Is there an updated guide to find these charms?

1. There's no place in Lost City called Dimensional Sanctum. The only trap door there leads to "Ancient Tunnels" and he's not in there.
2. Azmodan is not the Forgotten Reliquary unless there's a random, very small chance of him spawning.
3. Dul Mephistos isn't even in this guide, but that's what I found in this place called Caldeum that I found behind the Council in A3.
4. The Cathedral of Vanity is not in Stony Field / Darkwood, it's not even called Cathedral of Vanity. It's called Chapel of Vanity and it's in the Cathedral.

That's the only one's I've checked at the moment, but I'm sure there's more.

You can check other guides, I tend to favor reading Solfege's Melee Sorc guide just because it has the most updated uber locations even if I'm not playing my melee sorc at the moment plus the formatting on it makes it very nice and easy to read. it's listed here viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3533
1. Dimensional Sanctum is in Caldeum - which is north of Act 3 Travincal.
2. Azmodan is located through a portal where you need to kill Ghom in the chaos sanctuary on destruction then use dark summoning
3. Location: Act 3 -> Caldeum -> Spectre of Hatred (for the Sets) or Yshari Sanctum (for Valthek)
4. Chapel of Vanity is in inner cloister i think. It was moved.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
► Show Spoiler

You can check this https://tsw.vn.cz/quests/?act=%25&diff=M all ubers/location are up to date, and you'll have easy filtering.
Nyx906
Imp
5 | 0
What is "MO'ed" ?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Nyx906 wrote: "MO'ed"

It's reference for Mystic Orb that you pun in item to add/increase some stats like Enhance damage/def or add resists
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Nyx906 wrote:What is "MO'ed" ?

As hellgrind stated, MO refers to Mystic Orbs (the one you can buy from npcs and cube with items to add stats).
When I use the term ''MO'ed'' i mean ''have your gear maxed out on mystic orbs without going higher than your level".

Hope we cleared it out, cheers!
Nyx906
Imp
5 | 0
hellgrind wrote:
Nyx906 wrote: "MO'ed"

It's reference for Mystic Orb that you pun in item to add/increase some stats like Enhance damage/def or add resists

Somnus wrote:
Nyx906 wrote:What is "MO'ed" ?

As hellgrind stated, MO refers to Mystic Orbs (the one you can buy from npcs and cube with items to add stats).
When I use the term ''MO'ed'' i mean ''have your gear maxed out on mystic orbs without going higher than your level".

Hope we cleared it out, cheers!

Thanks you! :)
inori92
Pit Knight
113 | 28
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Can you explain in your perfect being skill description, how max gears can go up to 70%+ on it?

I'm missing like 2-3 max skill level increase items/charms, and I'm sitting at 57%, lvl 25 base perfect being

Is this exaggerated or am I missing something?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
inori92 wrote:Can you explain in your perfect being skill description, how max gears can go up to 70%+ on it?

I'm missing like 2-3 max skill level increase items/charms, and I'm sitting at 57%, lvl 25 base perfect being

Is this exaggerated or am I missing something?

If you add +5% from charm you are alredy at 62. Add
Drekavac
Hellfire Plate

Hellfire Plate
Body Armors

'IgnJahGurRhal'
Runeword Level: 115
+1% Innate Elemental Damage per 250 Strength and Dexterity
15% Chance to cast level 9 Life Spark on Melee Attack
20% Attack Speed
+250 Fire Damage
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Life +(3 to 5)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(1 to 2)%
Fire Resist +(10 to 20)%
Lightning Resist +(10 to 20)%
Cold Resist +(10 to 20)%
Poison Resist +(10 to 20)%
Physical Resist (7 to 10)%
Khanduran Royal Pendant
for more + skills. Don't know more and how would it go higher than 70%
RickySuave
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey,

Thanks for the guide man, as a new mxl player returning from D2, following this guide has actually really helped me learn mechanics of the game as I have progressed. It has been a blast so far. I am at a bit of a stand still when it comes to some best in slot pieces. I am currently gearing/leveling for terror. I am having trouble finding +skill rings/ammy, Haareis, and Deadfall. Any advice?