Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
inori92 wrote:Can you explain in your perfect being skill description, how max gears can go up to 70%+ on it?

I'm missing like 2-3 max skill level increase items/charms, and I'm sitting at 57%, lvl 25 base perfect being

Is this exaggerated or am I missing something?

You are at 62%, you can have items with ''maximum skill level +1'' in amulet, gloves. MXL set gives 5%, some weapons (naginata/throwing knives su/sets) give another 5-10% etc.

RickySuave wrote:Hey,

Thanks for the guide man, as a new mxl player returning from D2, following this guide has actually really helped me learn mechanics of the game as I have progressed. It has been a blast so far. I am at a bit of a stand still when it comes to some best in slot pieces. I am currently gearing/leveling for terror. I am having trouble finding +skill rings/ammy, Haareis, and Deadfall. Any advice?

Haareis can be farmed in any boss, usually you would want to rush to hatred mephisto/nih and farm arcane crystals so you can craft your tu's set.
For the ammulets, is rng, you cannot craft them, so keep farming :P
Glad it helping you man! hf
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Where is the build for hell? with limpet lazer
Rarke
Fallen
1 | 0
Do you think this build will still work without the reanimate MOs?
c8die
Skeleton
2 | 0
Rarke wrote:Do you think this build will still work without the reanimate MOs?

I have this same question, I started following this as a new player, but just realized, when I got my Death Touch, that MOs no longer have reanimate skeleton.