Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
bradr wrote:5??? i get 4 totems where do you get the 5th from???
and re hiding place got it now i know where you mean no dont MP bu i know the place and shouldnt i summon a dft and or a howl and 2 or 3 frost? using the others to boost my minions? and such???

also didnt think i could summon totems around the point where diablo spans and then leave the spot to go to seal and summon him
and then go back to the span point and the totems would be there

Sorry forgot that at this level you can only have 4 totems :D 4 totems is correct.

And no, your totems will probably die if you summon them in the middle and then go to the seal. Summon them right next to the last seal, open the seal, teleport in the middle and hide.

cool will try that
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
okay so how can i possibly put down 4 totems at the last seal and teleport to the middle my teleport is blink limited to trhe edge of screen so it takes 10?? 12 hops to get to the middle/where diablo spawns from the last seal i understand suimmoning totem at the last seal(the one up top the single one is the last one right?? ) or do you consider the one to far left the last one in any case i get that part and i understand puttinhg down 4 frost totems .. what i do not know is how i can possibly teleport/blink from the last seal to the middle/pentacle where diablo spawns
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
bradr wrote:okay so how can i possibly put down 4 totems at the last seal and teleport to the middle my teleport is blink limited to trhe edge of screen so it takes 10?? 12 hops to get to the middle/where diablo spawns from the last seal i understand suimmoning totem at the last seal(the one up top the single one is the last one right?? ) or do you consider the one to far left the last one in any case i get that part and i understand puttinhg down 4 frost totems .. what i do not know is how i can possibly teleport/blink from the last seal to the middle/pentacle where diablo spawns

Don't use blink. Use bend the shadows. (summon a minion at the edge of the screen, then target the minion and use bend the shadows)

Bend the shadows has no timer and thus you can use it as a means of movement all the time.

btw: Your totems won't die as long as you can see them on the map. So you can easily just walk in the middle for 1-1,5 screens and then use bend the shadows if your mana doesn't allow you to teleport all the time.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
bradr wrote:okay so how can i possibly put down 4 totems at the last seal and teleport to the middle my teleport is blink limited to trhe edge of screen so it takes 10?? 12 hops to get to the middle/where diablo spawns from the last seal i understand suimmoning totem at the last seal(the one up top the single one is the last one right?? ) or do you consider the one to far left the last one in any case i get that part and i understand puttinhg down 4 frost totems .. what i do not know is how i can possibly teleport/blink from the last seal to the middle/pentacle where diablo spawns

Don't use blink. Use bend the shadows. (summon a minion at the edge of the screen, then target the minion and use bend the shadows)

Bend the shadows has no timer and thus you can use it as a means of movement all the time.

btw: Your totems won't die as long as you can see them on the map. So you can easily just walk in the middle for 1-1,5 screens and then use bend the shadows if your mana doesn't allow you to teleport all the time.

not a problem i killed it i just summoned totems right at middle where he spawns and then hid only had to run out once to put up 2 more but that worked ..fine with qog armor and tu5 marrow and well socketed with some good jewels katas to boost my minions to survive as meat sheildand lotsa points in embalm and 2 in nightwalker gave my totems that extra hardiness
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
okay so my lvl 50 char is chugging along meanwhile ive got a lvl 93 same build slight diffs (ones mine one im building up for kid) going in dest there has to be a way to do dest bael without respecing to melee or crossbow wouldnt the laz set for def and lotsa phys magic dam boost and lower enemy phys mag res do it??? boneyard all the way??? maye with a special set of gear socketed and a weapon set up specially for it without having to respec completely??
Edited by bradr 6 years.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
and btw just something you said didnt make sense i get using marrow tu6 and why lvl 105 is best time to gamble for rare marrow staff with +10-13 skill lvls bonus .. however ghal rune should be getable by time we hit lvl 100 its req to make santa compana
and once we have santa compana we dont need the rare staff with 13 skill lvlsunl;ess it happens to be something bizzare and absoulutely perfect.. in other words like armour where q of glass from tu1 to tu 6 is actually probably a better bet than faunt visage *suince there are tons of other ways to get the mionion life etc. isnt the rare staff after tu6marrow and before sanata compana umm superfluous? umless you absoulutely can not get a ghal rune to save your life rng cursed.. even then id think some clever orbbing of the tu6 marrow to make it more powerful as well as ist jewel or bloodstone socketed would keep you going til you got a ghal to drop in fauntville??without needing that intermediate step of rare +skills staff
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
lastly does dft and howling totems add to frostclaw totem damage?? since one adds elemental and one boost percent and both say the party..??
or do they just boost merc and self and minions??
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bradr wrote:lastly does dft and howling totems add to frostclaw totem damage?? since one adds elemental and one boost percent and both say the party..??
or do they just boost merc and self and minions??

Death's Fury totem adds elemental damage to attack.
Howling Totem adds physical damage to attack.
Frostclaw Totem is a cold spell and won't gain those other bonuses.

Also to your other question, the chances of you farming Destruction Fauztinville at lvl 100 to get a Ghal rune is highly unlikely.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
To your first post: You‘re free to try out anything that you encounter. This guide is only a baseline. So if you find something more helpful, use it!

Level 105 guarantees your gambled item to be At least ilvl 99, which means they always roll with the maximum best possible stats. This however is also a guideline in order to get a ghal rune ASAP with the least amount of struggling.

So you‘ll have an easy time getting a +10 necromancer skills staff (or even higher) which makes fauzt in dest really easy contrary to T6 marrow staff Unique as it simply is too weak and unstable to make it into endgame section.

If you get a ghal rune before reaching level 100: hurray my build works perfectly fine :D

If you don‘t: well just follow my guide in order to achieve it with the least amount of Struggling.

Thanks to LH for supporting me and answering questions in my guide. +1 for him.

Edit: there‘s no need to Quadra post when you are able to edit your previous post. My time is really limited, so I can‘t answer your questions immediately. Just use the edit function and I‘ll gladly help you as soon as I can.
Edited by HechtHeftig 6 years.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
okay re bael was just wondering..i just hate doing a total respect to a completely diff build . and as for dft howl and totems that makes sense lastly re ghal rune i get you okay so even though the runeword req is only 100 its unlikely to farm it at that level ..never meant it as challanging your build just curious if coulr leap frog over one of the steps if fortune and rng favoured you a lot

i dont have a 105 or even a 100 char yet and am def not faunt dest farming ready i was just curious please forgive me if it came off like i was challanging you