fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Heathen wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:
diabetiq0 wrote:
fkfhnis wrote: with a 44% chance to block.

With Khalim's Protector, you shouldn't have that less block chance. When you reach 3k dex you have max block and with 500-600k hp, you will have great time mostly. You probably dont have 500 sigs.

Also you said you want to switch something easier but this is the easiest char you can play imho.

Everything a druid can do, necro can do better. Switched my traprat druid to farm wolf druid. I can actually just afk farm with my new necro. Greater runes, essences, and runestones. Put some MF gear on the necro and afk farm some sacreds. Druid is pointless imo outside of playing legit to farm things.

Are you for real?

Nice guide, keep at it.

What do you mean am I for real? Go to fautz or unformed land, summon everything including totems, put dark summoning on right click, tape down right click, come back every 20 minutes and check what you got.

EDIT: you don't even need to have good gear to play necro you can do everything with sets and crafts. The character is honestly amazing.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I'm back and upped some stuff :)

Necro is ez farm for something, i like it too, but is limited for some stuff (Try kabraxis with totemancer lol). Trap Rat can do almost everything without Respec, but of course everyone got his likes and point of view etc etc... this is a huge mod!!! that's why is so cool :)

As long as you have fun, is ok ;)
jaer985
Prowler
18 | 0
My trap rat build, as an example.
► Show Spoiler
Shade
|
How does Trat Rat compare to other druid builds? I mean bow druid and the spell one with Poison Avatar and Rain of Fire.

Just wondering if it's worth making a Trap Rat since I already started the other two (spell is level 91 and bow 62), I only play them now and again, not sure which is best to level up. Would be good to get one that's capable of getting all the charms without re-spec and also do some farming.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Shade wrote:How does Trat Rat compare to other druid builds? I mean bow druid and the spell one with Poison Avatar and Rain of Fire.

Just wondering if it's worth making a Trap Rat since I already started the other two (spell is level 91 and bow 62), I only play them now and again, not sure which is best to level up. Would be good to get one that's capable of getting all the charms without re-spec and also do some farming.

there is no character that can do every charm witouth respecing. trap rat has easy time getting all commong and easier ones atleast.
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
what do you think about the full Emerald set compare to midgame suggestion ?
CountDabula
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
What mystic orbs should I be putting in tiered uniques after the patch?
I've been going with 15%ED on armor, but I haven't orbed anything else. I'm still early/midgame, doing the black road challenge currently.
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
CountDabula wrote:What mystic orbs should I be putting in tiered uniques after the patch?
I've been going with 15%ED on armor, but I haven't orbed anything else. I'm still early/midgame, doing the black road challenge currently.

until you have them at T6, you should not orb them
Go for Resistant if you dont have enough, and I got to find normal TU is ok, no need to orb them anyway
CountDabula
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
anhlong1122 wrote:
CountDabula wrote:What mystic orbs should I be putting in tiered uniques after the patch?

until you have them at T6, you should not orb them
Go for Resistant if you dont have enough, and I got to find normal TU is ok, no need to orb them anyway

All my stuff is T6 or sacred at this point
For example, I have Lo runeword in a tier 6 antlers, I orbed 5x 15%ed and 5x TCD orbs, but the required level is still only 99, it has room for more things.
I have stacked resistances in hell already so I'm not orbing in more resistance
speedcaster
Cultist
21 | 0
What's the reason for using Force of Nature and Ferocity? Those don't seem to add anything to my Quill Storm damage.