Harbinger Wolf Druid Full Guide [1.3]

Akill
Invader
8 | 0
rumblealex wrote:For any bosses it's recommended to use twisted claw instead of harbinger. Anytime you are 1vs1 it's preferable over harbinger.

Do you have any mercenary? Most guides suggest an Act3 bloodmage for early gameplay since they can heal themselves and you to full life, and can output a lot of damage with +fire spell dmg gear like fascinating shrine crafted sacred.

As for killing Diablo on Destruction, dance around him to avoid his attacks, harbinger on top of him then use 1 mana pulse and use twisted claw a few times. Walk back, kite him away if there are too many red orbs. Resurrect your mercenary if he dies. Your gear should be more than sufficient to get him down. Werewolf druid is fragile though so it's important to not stand in front of him and tank his abilities. Hit him quickly then dance around.

Thank you for your advice. Now in act 5 and even ordinary monsters can kill with a couple of blows. Catastrophically there is no damage...
rumblealex
Lava Lord
96 | 90
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Akill wrote:Thank you for your advice. Now in act 5 and even ordinary monsters can kill with a couple of blows. Catastrophically there is no damage...

Just a simple question, but are you running, or walking? running causes you to have 0 defense and always get hit.

Important: In Diablo II, when you run, attack always hit you and chance to block is reduced to 1/3. Walk speed is much improved in Median XL though, so you might consider walking.

it's from Block and Defense in the documentation section. at 110k defense you should be able to survive act5 trash without much trouble.

Other than that, have you completed the Ennead challenge or the Black Road Challenge? They give you access to skills that are necessary to survive end-game content.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Currently using the cheap farming build with the sarandeshi hellcaller and a crafted shield. My survivability seems ok with 67% avoid, 42% dr, and 200k defense, but my damage seems a little lacking. As it is i can scrape by in dest TA but i would like to make the runs a little faster.

Do i need to just wait and get lucky and hope carsamyr or qaraks will drops or what? I tried sacred flamberge with gehenna, but the damage increase isnt worth the defense drop.

Thanks in advance.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:Currently using the cheap farming build with the sarandeshi hellcaller and a crafted shield. My survivability seems ok with 67% avoid, 42% dr, and 200k defense, but my damage seems a little lacking. As it is i can scrape by in dest TA but i would like to make the runs a little faster.

Do i need to just wait and get lucky and hope carsamyr or qaraks will drops or what? I tried sacred flamberge with gehenna, but the damage increase isnt worth the defense drop.

Thanks in advance.

best value in that situation is to run cow runs for finding items and leveing to 121. when you hit 121 and get talxis "shark" runeword on long or broadsword your damage basically triples. just make your character so that you can run dcows witouth dying alot and build it up on that :)
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Ok. I havent even attempted teganze yet for a xis rune. Should I be ok? Also, dest baal? Thanks again.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Since later on you literally sleep on elemental runes, its easy to make
Hellfire Plate

Hellfire Plate
Body Armors

'IgnJahGurRhal'
Runeword Level: 115
+1% Innate Elemental Damage per 250 Strength and Dexterity
15% Chance to cast level 9 Life Spark on Melee Attack
20% Attack Speed
+250 Fire Damage
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Life +(3 to 5)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(1 to 2)%
Fire Resist +(10 to 20)%
Lightning Resist +(10 to 20)%
Cold Resist +(10 to 20)%
Poison Resist +(10 to 20)%
Physical Resist (7 to 10)%
just to add +1 to Smaxed skills of your choice and after using points switch back to main armour. Same as with
Khanduran Royal Pendant
and
Drekavac
Akill
Invader
8 | 0
In General came to the conclusion: build on the werewolf - complete bullshit. Build on tree in 100 times better. With equal gear the tree in better times. A werewolf dies with 1-2 strikes, damage scanty, farm ubers is impossible. The tree with the same gear is easy to farm ubers, calmly fulfilled the task of the Black Road. Next I will play in the tree. Perhaps at a very steep gear the shifter something can.
rumblealex
Lava Lord
96 | 90
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
rumblealex wrote:I wonder if a build with a +220% Increased attack speed
Sarandeshi Hellcaller
Sarandeshi Hellcaller
Broad Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (114 - 132) to (119 - 138)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
5% Chance to cast level 16 Spellbind on Melee Attack
4% Chance to cast level 43 Pentagram on Melee Attack
100% Attack Speed
Adds 250-313 Magic Damage
Adds 63-125 Fire Damage
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+75 to Energy
Requirements -50%
Socketed (6)
or
Aeterna
Aeterna
Broad Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (101 - 118) to (105 - 124)
Required Strength: 488
Item Level: 105
Amazing Grace
4% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Death Blow
+(3 to 5) to All Skills
+100 Spell Focus
(20 to 50)% Cast Speed
+(20 to 40)% to Spell Damage
+(130 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
(10 to 20)% to Strength
Socketed (6)
could be viable. you can stack 6 x 15% IaS from jewels and another 30% from MOs. which is 1% more than the 219% breakpoint for 3fpa.

I got a 2nd hellcaller and MO'd some IaS.

► Show Spoiler

Damage is low compared to shark + bloodlust, but it's definitely exhilarating to go so damn fast. For Fauzt or Tengaze it shows, but in TA the health pool is so small that the procs are enough to clear everything. So many procs.

The build itself is fairly cheap too, except for a Auhe rune in the armor, but I bet it'd still be okay-ish with
Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
Runeword Level: 83
15% Combat Speeds
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
Physical Resist (13 to 15)%
(15 to 20)% Bonus to Defense

Akill wrote:In General came to the conclusion: build on the werewolf - complete bullshit.

I believe it's not an easy build. But it's fun to play once you get it right.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
rumblealex wrote:
rumblealex wrote:I wonder if a build with a +220% Increased attack speed
Sarandeshi Hellcaller
Sarandeshi Hellcaller
Broad Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (114 - 132) to (119 - 138)
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
5% Chance to cast level 16 Spellbind on Melee Attack
4% Chance to cast level 43 Pentagram on Melee Attack
100% Attack Speed
Adds 250-313 Magic Damage
Adds 63-125 Fire Damage
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+75 to Energy
Requirements -50%
Socketed (6)
or
Aeterna
Aeterna
Broad Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (101 - 118) to (105 - 124)
Required Strength: 488
Item Level: 105
Amazing Grace
4% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Death Blow
+(3 to 5) to All Skills
+100 Spell Focus
(20 to 50)% Cast Speed
+(20 to 40)% to Spell Damage
+(130 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
(10 to 20)% to Strength
Socketed (6)
could be viable. you can stack 6 x 15% IaS from jewels and another 30% from MOs. which is 1% more than the 219% breakpoint for 3fpa.

I got a 2nd hellcaller and MO'd some IaS.

► Show Spoiler

Damage is low compared to shark + bloodlust, but it's definitely exhilarating to go so damn fast. For Fauzt or Tengaze it shows, but in TA the health pool is so small that the procs are enough to clear everything. So many procs.

The build itself is fairly cheap too, except for a Auhe rune in the armor, but I bet it'd still be okay-ish with
Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
Runeword Level: 83
15% Combat Speeds
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
Physical Resist (13 to 15)%
(15 to 20)% Bonus to Defense

Akill wrote:In General came to the conclusion: build on the werewolf - complete bullshit.

I believe it's not an easy build. But it's fun to play once you get it right.

Excatly.

to Akill: Also Treewarden is OP at the moment. has been from last season allready. this build is not supposed to be op all around do whatever you want kinda thing. if you like something like that go ahead and build necro or treewarden and come back here when they are getting nerfed ;)
vvvatlas
Skeleton
3 | 0
Is 275% ias with Dao/2h overkill. I'm not sure what the breaking point is.