Harbinger Wolf Druid Full Guide [1.3]

Tiberius723
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Tkorpi wrote:
DeanLew wrote:I've never seen a block druid before. How would you rank the builds between fire, ice, and max block for ta and then rank them for fauzt? Are you still playing druid this season?

here is the new build im atm playing. probably fastest and balanced one i have played yet :)

85% Cb + Physical damage
75% dodge
15% avoid
50% Block. will be higher probably 65 to 75 depends.

This variation of the build is much faster than later block druid setups i have done yet.

What items are you using for this build?
Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tkorpi wrote:
DeanLew wrote:I've never seen a block druid before. How would you rank the builds between fire, ice, and max block for ta and then rank them for fauzt? Are you still playing druid this season?

here is the new build im atm playing. probably fastest and balanced one i have played yet :)

85% Cb + Physical damage
75% dodge
15% avoid

This variation of the build is much faster than later block druid setups i have done yet.

Looks awesome... could you share your gear please?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mehasto wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:

85% Cb + Physical damage
75% dodge
15% avoid

Looks awesome... could you share your gear please?

here is TA clear and also items i use on the beginning of the video

Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks - this is very helpful
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
in ur max block druid vid ur mana didnt decrease, how could u do that?
also why didnt u use a crystal sword instead of a long sword? it gets bonus dmg from dex, has better base AS, better base dmg and has 6 sockets too. In docs there are sword and sorc crystal sword but no crystal sword so I think crystal sword is still considered normal sword and I can make sword rw on it? Also as I dont have xis rune yet, how about a crafted long/broad/crystal sword for higher cb?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
chickenfeeder wrote:in ur max block druid vid ur mana didnt decrease, how could u do that?
also why didnt u use a crystal sword instead of a long sword? it gets bonus dmg from dex, has better base AS, better base dmg and has 6 sockets too. In docs there are sword and sorc crystal sword but no crystal sword so I think crystal sword is still considered normal sword and I can make sword rw on it? Also as I dont have xis rune yet, how about a crafted long/broad/crystal sword for higher cb?

Lol, went to docks to check it out and you wrote it already... Dex wolves should use crystals sword indeed, unless SS skills refuse to work with crystal swords.
There is abuse to prevent mana degen on werewolf but you shouldn't be interested in it, unless you are cheap faggot. ;)
Napoleon69
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Does anyone know if there has been I build based on the tree transform for the druid? I checked the build guides and there were only ones for the rat and wolf transforms.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mahitovec wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:in ur max block druid vid ur mana didnt decrease, how could u do that?

Lol, went to docks to check it out and you wrote it already... Dex wolves should use crystals sword indeed, unless SS skills refuse to work with crystal swords.
There is abuse to prevent mana degen on werewolf but you shouldn't be interested in it, unless you are cheap faggot. ;)

Crystal swords don't qualify as a "sword" in terms of the wolf skills and morph. Similar issue used to be (dunno if its fixed) the full werewolf Marchosias set gave Bladestorm oskill but that skill required a crystal sword, warp blade, or sorc staff/orb to use, but the set is a Long sword.

Napoleon69 wrote:Does anyone know if there has been I build based on the tree transform for the druid? I checked the build guides and there were only ones for the rat and wolf transforms.

Treewarden was just buffed up this current patch (tomorrow is only the end of the first month). Unlikely someone has put together a guide for it yet. It's too soon for testing and full re-playthrough to capture all images as needed.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Marchisias set has been fixed and bladestorm works with it. However crystal sword still doesn't count as sword on wolf druid and transform or harbinger doesn't work with it.
YakiSake
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm following this guide since I join MXL, I want to say thanks to you for posting it. This guide makes me want to keep playing! Thanks!