MXL alternative

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
PoE, Dark Crusade, League on PC,Pokemon FireRed/Emerald,Castlevania and Mega Man on portable,at least currently
wojen616
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
WoW, PoE and if I feel like getting yelled at by 10yo kids I play csgo :D

► Show Spoiler
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I like PoE but my PC doesn't like it... Is anyone playing Torchlight 2 with Syrnegies mod?
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I just wanted to ask does anyone play Syrnegies mod.

I am curious is latest patch stable or "final".

I did saw they are working on update, but if I don't download that am I going to be ok with current mod release.

Syrnegies mod is way better than T2, tried it before and I really liked it, but that was way at the beginning of the mod.
Borgin
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Synergies is great! It makes the game only slightly harder to start off, but the quality of gear you get makes it snowball into ezmode relatively quickly- the only way to save it is to play on the highest difficulty, or to play a slightly lower difficulty but hardcore.

Synergies has, for as long as I've played it, been "stable" (that is, I've never had any significant bugs or crashes). Their updates are semi-frequent but you should be able to update with no issues.
Alkaiser
Balrog
122 | 4
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
A list of T2 mods would be great. I'm still playing vanilla, but would like some recommendations after I finish :D
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I think that there is no mod that can beat Synergies.

What I am curios about Synergies is does it have map room (for end game "content") like T2, or how is it called.
Borgin
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
What I like about TL2 is that you can have multiple mods installed at once (like Skyrim, almost). So yeah, Synergies is kind of a "must-have", but beyond that you can mix and match.

There are also a LOT of "mod merge" packs out there, due to the 10-mod limit you're allowed to run at a single time. Most of these contain a ton of popular mods such as Affix Expansion, UI Overhauls, Enhanced Pets, LAO, et cetera. I personally like the "Mamba's Mod Merge" packs as they work very well with synergies, but you can pretty much pick whatever you want because almost every author makes their mod Synergies compatible.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Here borgin, have a cookie. :-)
Alkaiser
Balrog
122 | 4