New Free Multiplayer Halo game for PC Coming Soon

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I haven't even touched the genre since Halo 3, and spent my childhood on Halo 2 online, and these devs are bringing back the experience to PC.

This is the only time i've ever been so hyped for an FPS game. Anyone else who enjoyed old school Halo should check this out.

cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Gameplay is so slow it's going to be inherently shit, might as well stay on consoles.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
cowking wrote:Gameplay is so slow it's going to be inherently shit, might as well stay on consoles.

This looks paced very similarly to H2-3.

Don't write it off before you at least try it, mr. debby downer. Even if it isn't something that accommodates you, that's a sad attitude to have. And believe me, the devs don't want nor care for your approval of the platform migration.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Never liked the Halo series, so im not a fan. But whoever is, rejoice. Seems like they are going to veer on the same feel so whoever loved Halo 3 will like this one? Like Varg says "lets find out."
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Halo 3 is already on the PC with multiplayer. Made by a russian group. It's pretty legit. It's the exact same, but people have custom maps and stuff.

Goes by the name eldewrito.com

Youtube Halo Online.