What games are you playing atm?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yea its not exactly that but its along those lines. The main notion is "New Colossus" is the poem B.J. quotes in the end of The New Order , and its the poem that sits in the plaque at the statue of liberty, but yea it also relates to a specific event in this game that can allude to a "new colossus" thing.

edit - just finished it. best wolfenstein game til now, the ending is my only gripe with it, it suffers from ending very abruptly like all the previous wolfenstein games to bait for a sequel. this one's ending though is ok, but its a very obvious "you want the rest, buy the sequel when its done, but before that buy the DLCs". its a pretty good game and the fact that it has 2 separate story branches (depending on who you sacrificed in The New Order) is a nice addition , with a lot of the cutscenes changed accordingly.

8/10
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Again, no new game finished. Only halfway through.

1. Iron Brigade
Old title from xbox live arcade by double fine studio. Now I finally have decent controller, the game seem better to play leisurely with it. It is only to be play solo since there are several maps that required player to guard multiple areas (same like Orc Must Die 2 problem). The mech you use have several upgrade, but atm it doesnt have much customization as I wanted. Basically you need balancing between certain damage type, type of enemy in each spawn wave, and luck getting lootbox after certain big mobs killed.

Since the game have long waiting downtime in between wave, I resorted to 1.5x speedhack to make it bearable.

2. Styx The Master of Shadows
At first, playing with hard difficulty, it seem that game is super hard with unclear on understanding how the AI work. But after I finished Mission 2, the game is now super fun with how fast I can move through guards. There are about 50 enemy in each level, and each mission required you to clear objective in about 3 levels. Since the game tied your skill progression with certain reward you get from game (ghost, mercy, thief etc) it is kinda rewarding to go back to earlier level with your newer power so able to clear the level much faster.

It is now super fun Im trying to spend about 1 hour playing everyday after working hours (im using office laptop since my pc cant handle it).

3. Borderlands
I just realized how open world this game is, there are way too much of going back and forth to get / complete a mission that required you to travel through multiple loading screen. Even with vehicle and teleportation to specific level, it still feel that high amount are spent going level and back tracking. Atm at level 30, so i already unlocked my final skill. Probably I will try to respec and try different build so the game can be fun again.

Judging from map list, Im already about 75% complete on main story mode. But probably I will try to go through all DLC first and go back to main story so I can experience something new (I believe I didnt play GOTY when i pirated it)
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
iwansquall wrote:2. Styx The Master of Shadows
At first, playing with hard difficulty, it seem that game is super hard with unclear on understanding how the AI work. But after I finished Mission 2, the game is now super fun with how fast I can move through guards.

Game was fun but very easy once you spot 2 or 3 environmental kills in the area you need to go through and then its just a matter of attracting the enemies. Enemies usually have only 2 or 3 paths per level , and ive noticed they usually run the path closest to your location (i suppose its scripted to do so) .
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yeah, after checking the achievement, it doesnt required me to rerun the game in super hard insane difficulty (current hard setting is kinda nice for me balance wise)

already planned to platinum it as it wasnt that difficult / grindy.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Playing Witcher 3 GOTY Edition. Again. Have to use my PS4 controller to play it on my PC because fingers. Besides it plays better on controller anyway.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Playing Deus Ex (the first one , with JC Denton) again.

Too bad the revised edition sucked.

edit : and now this.

iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I finished Borderlands (majority of DLC content final boss anyway), Iron Brigade which I fuking hate the DLC content because of high requirement of "co-op" going back & forth guarding several defense point, and Styx which is about 4 achievements from finish iirc (can be finished in another 2 more days max).

Since I didnt buy much new game from humble bundle (im refraining since I have short on money problems and i still have tons other games to play). So I replay couple of older games.

1. Invisible Inc.
Finished Beginner difficulty, despite what it said, it quite hard to understand to proper method to master this game. This arent like Xcom where you will be power house at end game nor there are a lot of choice of customization on way of clearing enemy. It is kinda like rogue-lite + tactical turn based game where each game you finished will reward your experience for more unlock and new character. Probably I will give Experience difficulty a try before put the game off since each playthrough is kinda short (72 in game story hours + final mission, you do about 8 missions about 30 minutes each maybe).

2. Dota 2 - Patch 7.07
Gosh, finally the biggest patch for dota2 that I have been waiting for. Bonker talents, new items and various changes to playstyle. Best addition for the game definitely turbo mode and bug-fixing for ability draft mode. Im not of fan to play the game over and over again, but with short burst game, it just fun to keep going playing multiple game rather than sloth in 1 long hour normal game.

Got about 25+ games installed, not even enough time to focus on other game atm. I have been only gaming to finish borderlands huge contents.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Replayed the Undead saga's on Disciples 2 the past couple of days.Felt real nice. Right in the memories
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Right in the fats maybe ?

Currently watching T900oficial youtube videos where he comments AOE2 games. Sometimes alone, sometimes with other dude. Hilarious stuff. Also gives me random urges to play AOE2 myself since it was my first strategy game.