Median XL Sigma & D2LoD

Need help installing the mod?
LostDawn
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi guys, I only found Median XL recently and waited for Sigma to release. My friends and I have installed it fine and it runs great.
BUT the current issue is that my brother and I both really enjoy the original D2 from Blizz as well. He really would prefer to play that. Is there a way for me to conveniently move a file or... anything that would allow me to play the original D2 LoD with my brother?
I've tried having two separate installations and I am honestly not technically savvy enough to manage it. The blizz installer refuses to do anything but 'play' so long as I have the original file folder that is patched to run Median XL Sigma.
I saw one or two threads before that mentioned just removing a file whenever I want to switch? It was 2 years old so I'm unsure. Please help.

-Grateful Diablo fan
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Uninstall Median then D2.

Install D2 from blizzard. Once it's done head to where you installed it and make a copy of the whole Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction folder.

Paste it somewhere else and name it whatever you wish, "Median XL" for instance. Then open our launcher and install it in this copied folder.
LostDawn
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thank you! It was an easy fix and I appreciate the help. I feel kinda dumb for not having figured this out myself.