Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
La_minore wrote:It takes ~16.97 seconds for Valthek to appear after destroying the totem. 16.97 seconds of life wasted for each Valthek run. All those flashy entrances for what? Well done!

Because in the past, people would use those 16 seconds to swap out of their normal gear while he's spawning to equip the sets. also to give it the feeling of a big boss. can't tell if you're bashing it and want it changed or what. If you want to talk about wasted time, look at the time between baal wave spawns, but those are from vanilla.
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
I know the patch was saying there is a bigger stash size, and since i'm not a PTR tester i dont know how much bigger it is, but I really loved the idea of the Shrine Vessels and how the space issue was solved by them. I was wondering if there was a way to create a rune cube as well or something to that effect so people could store their runes in a similar container sort of like the Horadric cube but just for runes. We could also do one for gems and a sacred rare item storage but I can imagine that would be very complex to code.
I just want to make sure that there aren't anymore stash space issues because I try to cut down on what I have but also there are a ton of runes in the game now and it's difficult knowing which ones to keep. I tried following the strategy of only keeping the lvl 100 runes or higher but sometimes it's difficult when we have lots of viable runewords.

Also are there any recipes for crafting rings/amulets? or is it just jewels now. I only joined recently and I would love to see some more options for jewellery like crafting for ideal rings or ammys would be perfect.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Someone posted above...

"stat/skill reset separately"

I like this. When one drinks Belladonna, have it give choice of stats, or skills, or both. (Or when using reset at act 1 NPC, same option)
billy500
Empty Cooky Jar
878 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Make use of this unused quest window in D2 to make use of Uber Quest information.
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Ibra1 wrote:Someone posted above...

"stat/skill reset separately"

I like this. When one drinks Belladonna, have it give choice of stats, or skills, or both. (Or when using reset at act 1 NPC, same option)

that's a great idea, i would enjoy that as well.

Also perhaps we could allow allocation of massive inputs of character stats at once so it takes less clicking. say i want 500 base dex on my character and the rest into vit for some reason. If i could simply click once and type 500 under dexterity and the points would allocate automatically that would be awesome. I realise this may be a very difficult thing to code so while I would like this to be implemented, I can understand why it wouldn't be.

One more thing, can we bring back some more crafting choices like rings/amulets? from what i understand the idea was to get away from crafting so people aren't spending the entire time in their cube, but say I was playing my stormcaller Amazon and I need +2 to all skills and +25 to hailstorm on each rings and amulet. In order to get that on a rare amulet I might need to go through hundreds of rares without ever seeing it appear. Maybe a +2 to all skills and a + to random oskill crafting amulet/ring recipe would be useful for people?
fiodorson
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Change model of Rampagor necro summon for something smaller/thinner for less screen clutter.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
fiodorson wrote:Change model of Rampagor necro summon for something smaller/thinner for less screen clutter.

I have a feeling Sigma will do this for us. There's a rework for nec summoner coming, and i'm thinking it will be skeletons.
Chrysamere
Pit Knight
100 | 0
hey. I have no idea what will be in sigma and what was suggested so far.
But what i was always missing is some more dueling, and enjoyable ingame trading, making bargains.. managing webpage shops arent my thing
So it'd be cool if there were constant gameroom(s) ingame for trading and stuff, messing around, dueling. A game which is always showing up in list with the same name, and more than 8 ppl can enter, lets say 20.. This gameroom would only contain one place: some bigger area with stashes and vendors so all players could fit in and trade.. and also a dueling area
Machiavelli
Skeleton
3 | 0
Make passives / auras left click pl0x
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maybe add Kabraxis some swirlies like Valthek. He is pretty hard to see tbh.