What is Median XL: Sigma

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Marco wrote:
Nitz wrote:
Marco wrote:Well whist had to move, which costed us over a month of dev time, but it's all good now supposedly so we should get the ball rolling again.

Give us an estimated release time (for the hype), something less vague than "when HL3 comes out" but more vague than 1. April 2017

Well the core has been worked on for about 4 years if not more and there are many untested aspects of it, since it never saw the light. And even though we tackled tons of bugs lately, more will show up for sure when we do an alpha release. So basically, only when the alpha is out for a week or so we will be able to estimate a public release.

The alpha release was scheduled for mid october but due to the issue mentioned before, this didn't happen. We are working as hard as we can to get it out as soon as possible, but until the engine has a fully functional GUI and major bugs fixed, there's nothing we can do but wait.

Ty for being communicative :)
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
The public beta release will be SP only until all bugs and exploits are traced down?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
RequiemLux wrote:The public beta release will be SP only until all bugs and exploits are traced down?

Think about ur question a little and the answer will come to u...
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Rishab wrote:
RequiemLux wrote:The public beta release will be SP only until all bugs and exploits are traced down?

Think about ur question a little and the answer will come to u...

Already done that way back, I've decided to not alter the post to leave a trace of my stupidity. You who bear the red tinted name, delete it if you wish
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
nah man, we will test online first to prepare for single player release :roll:
Apollys
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I don't get it... His question isn't dumb at all... It's a multiplayer game - if you want to test it realistically you have to test it as a multiplayer game.

I've never seen a multiplayer game first released as a single player game for testing purposes...
Aphex
Cultist
23 | 3
Apollys wrote:I don't get it... His question isn't dumb at all... It's a multiplayer game - if you want to test it realistically you have to test it as a multiplayer game.

I've never seen a multiplayer game first released as a single player game for testing purposes...

It's still a singleplayer game, despite most of the population playing on realm. You'd want to work out the serious problems in your base game before you start supporting multiplayer for a new version
vadust
Bone Archer
71 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Ppl lie a lot or not report about serious bugs if they are SP players, until they abused it endlessly and became bored of it. You think this is wrong? Think again.

Most honest and best players are still prefer MP not SP.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
y mp players are bright as angels lol. they never used forbidden mh, never duped till it got fixed, never abused eth item bug, never killed laz on hc with eagle stance lol... they never rejoin 50 times to complete uber. this is complete bs, if person is fair, it doesnt matter where is he playing. just on server there are certain rules and if you break them, you get banned aswell. that keeps most of people clean, not demokratische viewpoint of a life.
Mercillec
Skeleton
3 | 0
@Mahitovec
exactly, it simply depends on the person.